Let's dance 2

So, from group dancers the winner group is.............. The couple dancers of DW group......

* the audience shouts, whistles and clap their hands in approval and excitement*

You and your group rushes to the stage when you all hear that your group has won the dance competition. None of you are able to control your excitement. You all happily received the award enjoying the moment. When you all finally get off the stage, there's a big round of happy chattering and body-crushing hugs.

Jake still looks surprised. He still can't believe that they have won the competition.

After a lot of chattering Hannah finally speaks

- so, guys! Now that we have won, it deserves a celebration....

Let's go to the new bar that has opened near the park.

- yes, let's go. Everyone agrees with the plan.

You glance at Jake and see that he is nervous.

- you okay? You ask him.

- yeah sure, everything's good let's go.

You knew something was up, and it wasn't the same nervousness as when he was in the crowd. He was nervous for some other reason that you couldn't figure out.

Everyone went to the bar and celebrated their win. You all had several drinks (of course it was non-alcoholic) and all the girls rocked the dance floor. At some point, the guys also joined you all. Dan did some weird hip rolls and started singing in the karaoke.

Other customers either gave them an annoyed look or looked amused to see a bunch of teenagers acting like that.

Jake also started to loosen up a bit but as soon as his eyes meet yours, he blushes hard and looked away. All you could do was shrug in confusion at his behavior.

After two hours, you all were saying goodbye to each other.

You were about to leave when Jake suddenly held your wrist.

- Hey! I can walk you home if you don't mind. There was a slightly shy tone in his voice when he spoke.

- Of course, I don't mind. Let's go.

You both exited the club together hand in hand. After a while of walking, Jake suddenly says

- Mc, let's take a walk in the park. We can stroll to our favorite spot. There won't be many people now anyway.

You happily obliged. You would never miss a chance to spend some time alone with Jake. Especially when it was the park and your favorite spot.

You both strolled through the park and eventually reached your favorite spot.

The place was rather secluded from the rest of the area. It had a bench with a few lamps around it. It looked even more breathtaking at night with a full moon shining brightly. You couldn't help but think of the place as romantic.

- The moon looks so beautiful. You murmured.

Jake was standing behind you but didn't respond.

A few minutes passed when you heard him shifting followed by a sweet soft voice calling your name.

-Mc........

When you turned around, you saw him on his knees. He was holding a bright red rose in his hand extending it towards you.

You covered your mouth with your palms staring at the man in front of you when he started speaking.

- I don't know how to say this without sounding too cheesy.

But I want you to know that you are the only girl that I want. You make me a better person. Because of you, I now feel the emotions I thought I never had.

I think it's time we take our friendship to the next level.

* he pauses nervously before resuming*

- Will you be my girlfriend?...

Silence followed his words. All you could do is just stare at him with a loss of words. This is the moment you waited for so long to be his girlfriend. And now when he asked you out, you just stared at him. Jake becomes more and more nervous with the silence. He was about to say something but you suddenly jumped over him giving him a bone-crushing hug.

He was surprised and pleased at the same moment.

- So, is that a yes? He teased.

You laughed and said - Of course. I have waited for this moment for so long. I really like you a lot actually and it definitely means more than a friend. I always wanted to be your girlfriend. I'm so happy.

You mumble.

You both hug each other before separating and look into each other's eyes. Jake's hand is on your waist and yours are wrapped around his neck.

You both lean towards each other knowing what's going to happen next.

Jake's lip touches yours and it sets your whole body on fire. You both share a sweet long kiss before separating, with his forehead leaning against yours.

-I think I'm even in love. He speaks

- Me too. You reply.

He looks at you in the eyes before connecting your lips with his again.

A/n: I have finally completed let's dance parts 1 and 2

A/n: I have finally completed let's dance parts 1 and 2. This is the final chapter. It won't have a continuation. 💕

Love you all ❤️

(These pictures are not mine and I don't claim my right on them.)