Broken Curse

That's when Shigure felt it, an absence of something inside of him, Shigure began crying while sitting besides of Tohru. She felt his tears and looked up. "Shigure? What happened?" Tohru asked, her voice soft but confused. "So that is what it feels like. Tohru, I um... I think that my curse broke." Shigure said as he looked at him. "How?" Tohru asked as she placed her hand onto his cheek. "I don't know." He said as he immediately pulled the young woman into his arms. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. She sat in his lap and looked at him. "Shigure, your free." She said softly as she looked at him. Shigure nodded and honestly he couldn't get enough from her embrace, soft breasts pressed against his chest without fear. She leaned up and kissed him deeply and passionately as she pulled him close. "Shigure, don't ever stop touching me. Never leave me alone again." She said as she looked up at him. He smirked and leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. She pulled him closer and deepened their kiss not ever wanting to let go. Soon, she pulled away and dragged him upstairs into her bedroom. Then she kissed him deeply and passionately before his tongue began probing its way into her mouth, exploring the soft muscle inside. He swirled his tongue delicately against hers, occasionally breaking their kiss to switch direction or nibble her bottom lip playfully. Knowing the years of experience he had over her though, the former dog didn't want to rush her or scare her off while advancing. Deepening their kiss, he could feel Tohru getting more worked up as she arched her back to press herself firmly against him. Rolling her over and pinning her down, Shigure let a low growl escape his throat. He always became darker when in the throws of passion; he would have to do his best to be careful and gentle. He moved down to suck and nibble her neck. She squirmed and sighed, loving the affection as she drew her fingers into his dark hair. He was making her feel sensations that weren't familiar to her, even more deep and powerful than what she has ever experienced. She couldn't contain her arousal as his hands glided underneath her shirt. Tohru was completely consumed with her desire for Shigure that she tore her shirt off quickly. She revealed a lacy black bra that matched her panties. He reached back and unclasped her bra in one smooth movement, just as he had many times before. Tohru broke their kiss for a moment as she slid one strap off each shoulder to toss the garment aside. Shigure took in her perky breasts and pale nipples for the first time. Unable to break the trance he was under, Shigure's mouth latched onto a rosy bud. Tohru let out an uninhibited gasp as warmth spread from her chest to the centre of her loins. She could feel her circulation increasing as her heart beat uncontrollably. Her breathing started to become ragged and strained and she fought to control her thighs from shaking underneath him.

Wrapping her legs around him, Shigure continued swirling his tongue delicately over her hardened mounds as he caressed the gentle curves of her breasts. His keen sense of smell could detect her arousal, as her panties became damp in response to his touches. He used that as a signal to gently push her breasts together with his hands, feeling the soft globes close in on his face as he nuzzled her chest. She squirmed in enjoyment, losing control of her responses. Each point of contact set her skin ablaze; she could only compare such a sensation to being on fire, causing her to become tense and thrash around. She grasped the wild hair of her partner, gliding her fingers through the strands desperately as she whimpered inaudibly for release. "Tohru, you are doing so well darling. Try your best to relax and let me show you a thing or two. I promise to take good care of you. May I undress you further?" She nodded subtly and whispered. "Yes, you may." Tohru said. With that, he released her breasts from his grasp as he kissed her belly and then along her hips. He came to her matching thong and ran his tongue over the fabric against her most sensitive place. She instinctively brought her hands to his head to bury his face closer to her pink flesh. Ready to explore her velvet folds further, he slipped her thong off with ease. He pushed her inner thighs open to peer fully at her swollen pearl. She was completely shaven, leaving no wisps of hair. He moved closer to her most sacred place. For a moment, he felt sorry that she never had experienced the feelings of aching pain in anticipation of pleasure. He gazed up at her, observing her breath beginning to heave. He redirected his attention to her slit and pushed a single digit up to his first knuckle then out. Her fleshy walls contracted hungrily in response. "Tohru, you are so wet for me, such a naughty girl!" He gasp as he took out his finger before he unexpectedly plunged his finger back into her, sinking it as deep as it could go. He curled his finger up, rubbing her gently as he pumped in and out of her. Tohru could already feel herself losing it. "I'd be honored, Tohru. But are you sure that you want me to be your first?" The dark haired gentleman asked her. "Yes, the man that I trust the most. I would love you to deflower your delicate princess." She said, seductively as she looked at them. Tohru smirked as she took control and managed to crawl over before standing up and kissing his lips gently. She smirked, pulling him closer. "It's no fair. I'm naked and you still have your clothes on." She said pouting cutely. "Strip, now." Tohru demanded smirking. Shigure followed her orders and quickly stripped this clothes off. Tohru smiled happily as she dropped to her knees and put Shigure large dick into her mouth and gently licked the sides of his dick like a lollipop before licking the slit on his tip which caused him to shudder and place his hand onto her hair gripping it gently. "Fuck, Tohru!" He exclaimed as she the wrapped her tongue around his dick and deepthroated him. She the to gently used her hand to stroke him and the other to gently massage his balls. Her wetness was beginning to run down the sides of her legs. She released him momentarily to go and lay down on the bed. Tohru wanted to be filled completely by Shigure and was ready for them to have her to do whatever they pleased. Soon, Shigure slipped two slender fingers below her skirt to tenderly play with her little pearl before priming her again. "Tohru, you are so wet for me, such a naughty girl!" He gasp as got down and gently sucked on her swollen clit using his tongue to in light circles, increasing pressure slowly. This teasing motion drove her insane! Shigure added a finger into him and gently curled it to make her more prepared for Shigure and him. Her inner walls clamped tightly around his digit as he stretched her. Eventually, he inserted a second finger as he rubbed the bundle of nerves from the inside. She felt every muscle contracting and squeezing tightly as she gripped the sheets beside her. Shigure kept his steady motion, moving only fast enough as to not overstimulate her. He knew if he could bring her to orgasm like this first, her tight hole would be ready to receive his member. Tohru groaned quietly as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Shigure knew exactly what rhythm to glide his fingers to, occasionally switching to rub her swollen clit lightly before plunging back into her.