Will

The next day on the TV you could hear how the killer acted again.

Did I tell you that what I saw was real or not? Said the panicked girl on the phone.

There was no way... that neighborhood was very quiet.. what business would he have there? Did he see you?

Well said... I don't know, when I got up to look again, everything was dark in that apartment... What am I gonna do? What if he saw me? "

Aren't you go to the police?

I don't know what to say... I'm so scared.

Calm down, okay? It will be okay!

It will be okay. "And after something bad happens, I do not like it!

She was at the supermarket to do some shopping.. when suddenly it began to feel strange. She looked to her left, and at a distance of five meters stood a man dressed in black looking at her insistently.

Uhh... calm down everything is in your head.. it's all in your head! said the girl in her mind

Leaving the store, she feels a hand on her right shoulder.

You dropped your phone. Said the man giving her phone and leaving.

Oh–... thank you! Said the girl

Is something wrong? Said her friend coming after her.

Oh.. no, it's just...that man looks familiar to me... I think I've seen him somewhere before.. Could it be the café?

Hm? Who? Said Michelle looking in the direction where Suki was looking, but she did not see anyone.

Nothing, let's go home. What should we do after we eat? Maybe a horror movie? Said Suki as she walked with her friend after her footsteps.

The man had stopped behind a tree. He watched as the two girls walked away slowly.

It is only the beginning. The man said to himself.

Ha! I won againin! said Michelle.

–  You are always winning! Said the girl rising from the floor, walking into the kitchen.

I'm better than you, admit it!

- Yes, well! You are better than me. Happy?

Very happy! Said Michelle then started to laugh.

The two girls started playing again and again, until they got bored.

How about a movie ?

– Yes, why not?

They chose the movie they would watch. That movie was very attractive. Action, murder, mystery. Everything you want is in it.

Woah, it's really cool! said Michelle

Yes! Now shut up! I want to know if he catches the killer or not. Said Suki with her eyes still on the TV.

It was evening, the day had passed very quickly. Is it because they had so much to do or because they were together ?

Good night! The girls said to each other.

Every minute passed like an hour, spinning in bed, from side to side. She couldn't sleep. Eventually she got out of bed, made herself a cup of coffee and then sat in front of her laptop.

Ugh.. it's four in the morning.. The girl sighed

《 Trying to escape from the killer's hands, she grabs his mask thus revealing his face ....
' why did you do it ? ' said the girl with the last powers she had.

' you were too sticky ' said the killer then pulled the knife out of the girl's belly, she fell to the ground.
She was dragging her body at his feet
' please.. take care of her, don't hurt her' the girl said to him.

He kicks her in her belly then leans towards her saying: 'I would have let you live, but you saw my face! ' then he stabs her five times in the chest' 》

Oh.. maybe it's too early for her to die? I mean.. hm.. it's the tenth chapter. Nah it's okay, now....

《 [....] 'SeokJin! Come on!' the girl told  the boy's name. He smiled at her.
'Why hasn't Jessi contacted me?' said the girl looking at her phone. [....] 'It wasn't that hard.. so?' said the boy watching the TV showing the news. 》

What's so wow about that book? Heard the girl from her behind.

Oh-Uh-what? She said, but when she looked behind her there was no one. It seems that I should go to bed... I'm starting to hear stuffs. Said the girl going to bed.