In

The sun has risen again. A new day, a new beginning.

The concert was to be in five days. It's not as easy as it sounds... In the morning watching the sun rise can really make you forget about reality. The colors that the sky leaves behind the sun is very fascinating.

She was around the mall looking for clothes. She wanted to get out of the mall but a person ran into her.

Oh! I am sorry! Said the boy running away.

Extraordinary, everything that was in the nets flew! Said the angry girl.

Let me help you! Said the man who bent down and began to collect the little things that flew from her nets.

Thank you!

You're welcome!

The look of the two met, those eyes... she's seen them before... but.. where ?

Miss! Was heard from her behind.

She turned curious. It's still him, the man from earlier.

Your phone! He said.

oh! I think I will lose my head one day! Thank you so much!

Could I have your phone number? If it doesn't bother you of course! Asked the man.

Oh.. of course! Is +00780262567.

Thank you! He said, smiling at her and leaving.

She was in bed watching TV when she got a message.

– Oh

Oh.. I think he's sleeping.

The day quickly ended like a red rose petal falling on the white snow.

The second turns into minute, the minute turns into hour and the hour turns into day. What a beautiful combination.. everything goes by so fast.

She was outside her apartment building waiting for the person she wanted to meet

Come on! Come in, it looks a little cold.. aren't you cold? Asked the man while he was looking at her entering in the car.

I'm fine. Said the girl while she was putting her seat belt.