Way

❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂

Just a coincidence?

❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂⍟❂

It was near her friend's grave.

"Michelle... I'm so sorry.. it's all my fault! I should have come sooner.. but I didn't find any taxis in that area.. I shouldn't have left you alone!"- said the girl crying

The phone started ringing. But the girl was too sad to answer him.

He stood and watched her cry from the distance, he had the phone to his ear. He wanted her to pick up the phone to answer him but that wasn't going to happen.

The girl was at home reading the book that she had finished some time ago.

Rereading the book she noticed that some of the actions the book had occurred in real life.

"What is that ?"- said the frustrated girl

She was trying to piece it all together. The first chapter was when the two met for the first time. The second told how the two would be friends and become friends. Three chapters describing the relationship between the two protagonists. Four more chapters in which they told how the killer was increasingly obsessed with his prey. Two more chapters on how he began to be increasingly jealous of the protagonist's friend and ends up killing her. And the final chapter is how pritagonista finds out his real
identity and ends up dying.

"Michelle died the same way like Jessi died.... I'm hallucinating! It's not possible... no way.. If the killer in the book I wrote is SeokJin, that is, the protagonist's lover, that means ChangBin... no, he can't! It's all a coincidence.... NO WAY!"- said the girl closing the laptop.

She was very confused by what was happening. What if it's true?

She was beginning to have doubts.. one, two... three.... four.... they didn't end. ChangBin noticed this, but chose to move away.. to run away from the future that has already been chosen.

It had been days since ChangBin hasn't written to her. By the time she was there, the obsession was gone.. or so he thought. He thought non-stop about her smile. He ended up falling asleep looking at the girl's pictures. He wanted to hug her again, to feel her scent. To see her smile and her laughter to give his color back to life... but that's not going to happen.
The girl was too close.

"What's going on? " the same unanswered question.

She was going to answer her questions that she had buried because of love.

The girl took her new clothes since the clothes were bought the last time when she was with Michelle at the mall, she  walked out the door of her apartment

The girl took her new clothes since the clothes were bought the last time when she was with Michelle at the mall, she walked out the door of her apartment. She looked back, sighing, locked the door and walking to meet up with her boyfriend.