Do You Get Deja Vu

"Another curse

"Another curse. It's happening again?"

"Gold, this curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Emma asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish." Gold informed.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done." Regina said.

"Well, it is possible to stop it." Gold corrected.

"What?"

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina."

"What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. And both your curse and his shall be ended. But know this, there will be a price. A steep one."

"What do you suggest?" Regina asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell. One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies."

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have to scroll. I can bring it to you guys."

"Exactly right, Henry." Hold said.

"Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell." Regina pointed out.

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be."

"The Black Fairy's wand. One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well-versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand." Tink explained.

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior had it hidden at her residence."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the convent." David said.

"Can I come?" Tink asked. "I should pay my respects to Blue after all."

"Then it's settled. The rest of us should get back to my shop and prepare Henry for the spell."

- - -

"You doing okay, kid?" Emma asked Henry who sat between Regina and Blakely.

"Yeah, I'm just ready to be me again."

"Not much longer now, Henry. Not much longer. Once we have the wand, all will be as it should." Gold walked over to them.

The waiting was the worst part of it. Blakely's leg wouldn't stop shaking until Henry looked at her. "You okay?" He asked.

It was strange to talk to him in Pan's body. "I'm fine." But that didn't stop her from twisting the edge of her jacket sleeve between her fingers.

"She's back. The Blue Fairy. She gave us the wand." David announced and walked into the back of Gold's shop to meet the rest of them.

"Do we need anything else?" Emma asked.