Bibbity Bobbity BOO

"Mom! Please, wake up!" Blakely helped Henry try to shake Regina awake

"Mom! Please, wake up!" Blakely helped Henry try to shake Regina awake. Suddenly Regina groaned softly and her eyes slowly started to open.

"Mom!" Henry smiled.

"Henry. Blakely." She smiled back at them. The eyes that had stared straight past her for weeks were now pleading for her to wake up. "Oh." They helped her to stand up and she quickly grabbed onto her kids. "I will never let you go away again. I promise."

"It's okay. We know you didn't have a choice." Blakely grabbed her hand.

"I love you." Regina pulled Blakely close and when her lips connected with her daughter's forehead a blast of light came from the small gesture of love.

Everyone's eyes lit up with the memories that had been hidden from them. "It wasn't me. It was you." Emma said to Regina. "Mary Margaret, David. Did it work? Do you remember the missing year?" Emma asked her parents.

"Yes. Everything."

"How did Zelena cast the curse?"

"She didn't, Emma. We did." Mary Margaret corrected.

"You cursed yourselves?"

"Zelena's weakness is light magic." Mary Margaret said. "I mean, it's clear now, more than ever. You are the only one who can defeat her."

"That's why we paid the price of Regina's curse. To find you."

"The price of the curse is the thing you love most." Emma reminded them of the final ingredient. "If one of you cast it, how are you both still here?" Emma asked.

"Tell me about New York." Regina wrapped her arms over Blakely and Henry's shoulders.

Blakely had been so caught up in having the curse broken and getting back her memories that she had forgotten about one person she needed to see most of all. "I have to go."

Blakely ran out of the boathouse and into the snow. She wasn't a cross country star, but she didn't stop running until she reached town and saw a familiar blonde leaving Granny's in a rush.

"Blakely?" Cleo looked down the street to see Blakely standing there.

Blakely kept running until she was able to rest her arms on Cleo's shoulders. "I actually didn't know if you would be here." Blakely gasped.

"Did you run all the way here?" She asked.

"Of course. I had to let you know I remember and tell you I'm sorry. I was a total dick head and I ignored you every time you tried to—"

Cleo cut her apology short by pulling Blakely into her and closing the space between them. When they finally pulled away from each other, they smiled at one another.

"So, is that lunch still available?" Blakely asked with a smile. She hadn't smiled so brightly in so long.

- - -

"He really was a hero." Henry started down at the headstone over Neal's grave.

"He was." Emma agreed. "He didn't give a second thought to sacrificing himself for you."

"For all of us." Blakely corrected. A week ago she threw dirt on his coffin without any thought of mourning, now she placed a rose on the dirt packed together under the stone.

Careful not to hit Henry, Blakely unfurled her wings and took off into the sky. She flew towards the mountain that sat above Storybrooke.

She landed and stood alone amongst the trees. She sat on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest.

When she had gotten her memories back every bad memory she ever had came back. From falling off her bike as a kid, to Pan's recent betrayal and death.

When the curse was broken she ran to Cleo, and in the moment she thought it was because she needed to see her in that moment, but really it would have been a distraction from the grief that had hit her in a second.

Almost an hour alone by herself and Blakely got a call from Emma telling her Mary Margaret was going into labor.

Blakely flew to the hospital in a rush. They would need everyone to help stop Zelena and keep her away from the baby.