Chapter 13: Masterchef teyvat

Y/n: Memes Rex . The DNA of the soul ... that's how we gonna kill stormterror , and save this stupid city .

Rex: Memes ...

Y/n: Now let's go hunt some boars-

??? 1 : Oi where do you think you're going ?

Y/n: Hmm ? I think I have heard this voice before ?

??? 2 : Don't act like you don't remember us , you pissed on us !

Rex looked at the person who was talking to Y/n , it was a treasure hoarder, the same he pissed on , this time there was only 2 of them , the third one didn't wanted to get pissed on again .

Rex: Did you really pissed on them ?

Y/n: Hey in my defense i was drunk and I had no idea what the fuck I was doing , it's their fault to try fight me while I was drunk . *sigh* can you deal with these idiots for me ?

Rex: Leave it to me boss *turns into monke* , I'm gonna show them what I learned after doing the monke self-defense training .

Treasure hoarder 1# : A monkey ? Don't make me laugh what could do to harm me- , hey wait WAIT !

Rex: Step 1: grab shirt and leg .

Rex grabbed the treasure hoarder shirt and his leg making him fall on the ground while screaming in panic, the other treasure hoarder grabbed a shovel and tried to attack him .

Rex: Step 2: fight back .

He kicked the other treasure hoarder in the nuts .

Treasure hoarder 2#: holy ... shit ... the monke ... is stronk!

Rex: Step 3: firmly grasp and rotate

He slowly started rotating his leg ...

Treasure hoarder 1# : Hey HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING , HEY YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT HELP ME HERE-

Crack

Treasure hoarder 1# : AAAAAAAAAAAH !

Rex rotated his leg so much he ended up breaking it by accident , and the other treasure hoarder started running away .

Y/n: This is fine ...

Rex: Step 4 : eat the foot .

Let's not show what happens next .

Timeskip

Finally at springvale the duo founded the boar they were looking for .

Y/n: I'm gonna use a anemo hadouken to kill it . *Hamon breathing* HADOU-

But someone had to put her hand on Y/n mouth to make him shut up and drag him to a bush.

Rex: Brother ?

Rex didn't saw what happened so he started looking for Y/n.

Y/n: Who are you ?

???: Shh! Keep it down I'm hunting .

Y/n: Why is she touching my-

???: I've always heard about the wide range of ingredients you can find in mondstadt and it looks like it's true.

Y/n: Are you a hunter or something ?

Xiangling No - I'm a chef! A chef on a mission to find rare and exotic ingredients from all corners of the world! My name's Xiangling, I'm from liyue harbor . And you?

 And you?