Chapter 32: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 3)

In the middle of liyue Y/n punched Chongyun in the face while he was fishing and stole his fishing rod

Y/n: Hi , guess who finally got interested in the liyue's fishery motherfucker .

Paimon: Y/N WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?

Y/n: He had something that belongs to me .

He checked Chongyun pockets and stole half his mora.

Y/n: His mora .

Paimon: What !?

Y/n: I had enough of this bullshit of capitalism , nlw everybody here will give half of their mora to me .

Paimon: Oh no .

Y/n: I already showed him , AND NOW I'LL SHOW THE REST OF THIS-

He got struck by a giant meteor that destroyed the whole town .

Then he woke up from his hallucination, and realized that meteor actually was aether hitting him on the jaw with the back of his sword . He fell on the ground and Aether grabbed him by the neck forcing Y/n to look at him.

Y/n: What the fuck !?

Aether : You , WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT !?

Y/n: Do what !?

Aether: YOU FUCKED MY SISTER !

Y/n: You know that wasn't the first time this happened you prick !

Blonde femboy didn't liked that , so he cut Y/n throat with his sword .

But after a few minutes Y/n woke up again . He was staring at Aether who looked he just saw a ghost.

Y/n Holy shit I'm alive.

Y/n looked around and saw a bunch of hilichurls abyss mages heralds all dead . He plant a creepy smile on his face and looked at Aether.

Y/n : Hey prick , you are out of minions . 1v1 me you trash .

Both of them grabbed their swords and started walking towards each other .

Aether : That geovishap , how the hell did you escaped it ?

Y/n: what the fuck you talking about .

Aether : I left a geovishap to self destroyer itself and kill you I know you have been here before . How the hell are you alive !?

That's when Y/n realized.

Y/n : You little shit IT WAS YOU !

And he ran as fast as he goddamn could to Aether only to kiss his first attack stab him on his weak spot , his knee . He fell on the ground and grabbed his knee trying to endure the pain .

Aether: What are you talking about ?

Y/n: It's your fault you son of a bitch , all your fault !

Y/n the single things I this world he hates the most sand and threw it on Aether's eyes , then immediately got back up slammed Aether on the walls of the cave and started punching him again and again wihout stopping.

Y/n: You killed my fucking friend you creepy ass edgy sis-con femboy ! Have you lost your goodamn mind !?

Aether: Not my fault you were such a lazy coward to send a friend instead of killing the geovishap yourself.

Aether stabbed Y/n in the heart and punched the wall of the cave and threw the dust on Y/n's eyes to blind him , he took the opportunity to put change position with Y/n putting him against the wall . They ended up making eye contact because of that.