Finally Going Home.

Henry watched as Bendy charged toward him. His body screamed at him to put in the reel but. He didn't. It just didn't feel like the right thing to do anymore. The demon seemed a bit confused but happy to kill him, nonetheless. As it reached for him, he broke the reel in half.

The room filled it with a blinding light. When the light receded, nothing seemed different than before until he saw it. Bendy.

The demon was lying face down on the metal grate around the throne. It wasn't the monster Henry had learned to hate but a small toon instead. Henry paused for a moment, unsure what to do. Bendy looked so innocent and helpless now with all his energy spent on trying to destroy him.

Well, it was Henry's turn now.

He watched for movement before slowly inching toward a pipe on the ground. He stood over Bendy watching his back move up and down in slow ragged breaths which made the sharp glass stuck in his back reflect the light in the room.

He brought the pipe over his head and then slammed it down hard, but at the last second, he let go of the pipe falling to his knees.

Why? Why couldn't he do it? He had been so willing to put the tape in before. So willing to destroy him. Every Time before this he had killed him.

But now? Now he just wanted to tell the small demon that Joey would pay for what he did. That was why he couldn't. He wasn't the only one Joey hurt.

When he gently scooped up the glass coated demon the whole room shook, shining with the old timey look it got before something odd happened. When it went back to normal the whole studio had become a narrow dim hallway. The hallway Henry had been in hundreds of times before, only now he was exiting instead of entering.

Henry had successfully broken the loop.

A thin strand of light came from the crack under the door. The door that had started this whole thing. Glancing down at Bendy he rushed towards the exit. As Henry reached the door a pang of guilt went through him as he looked back into the darkness. And he had no idea why.

Henry shook it off, too happy to care much. The door was so close he could open it right now if he wanted to. But he was starting to have second thoughts about bringing the demon. Did Henry even want to take him with him after all he did?

Yes. Yes, he did.

"Everyone except Joey gets a second chance." He whispered to himself.

He opened the door, took a deep breath and walked through, only when he tried to take Bendy through the door something stopped them. Making him think back to what Alison said.

"I don't think we're supposed to leave this place..."

He tried again but this time he backed up to get a running start. It only repealed him harder.

He ran back to try again until he saw the red tinted ink on the floor. At first he thought It was just his own blood. But he soon realized it wasn't. His arms were coated in it but had no scratches.

Henry decided we'd have to find a different approach that didn't involve smashing into the ground. That would just embed the glass further into poor Bendy.

No ideas came to mind as he rubbed Bendy's head. Other than how much glass was stuck in the demon and how it was all his fault.

Then he saw it.

He had dropped the seeing glass that had helped him through everything ever since he had gotten it. And he was hoping it would help him now. Picking it up he panned it all around the room. Only one thing showed up, the door inside the door.

"No wonder we couldn't leave. The door was still shut!" He laughed, feeling relieved.

Opening the door, he walked through it. Right back into Joey's kitchen where Joey stood looking like he had seen the devil himself. He may as well have.

After a few moments of surprised silence, he spoke. "Well Henry, I see you've found the surprise. Now that you've fetched him for me you can go ho-"

Henry sighed. "No. I'm not giving Bendy to you. He belongs to me and I'm taking him home, like I should've all those years ago."

Joey just smiled. "Henry, you're being ridiculous. We both remember that Bendy is my character. All that time in the studio must have made you delusional. So, hand him over. Stolen property, even if it is just a character, is against the law."

"Thanks, Joey. I'll keep that in mind when I call the cops." Henry replied, opening the door.

Joey was getting desperate now. "Look Henry there really is no reason to get the cops involved. Let's just settle this as pals."

"Sorry Joey, you're 31 years too late for that."