Missing (Eddie Munson)

{Imagine being Eddie's bf/gf and notice that eddie is gone after what happend with chrissy. You and the group search for him. This is also an chapter that you see what everyone says}

Warning: knives and agression

You have heard on the radio what happend at Eddie's place with chrissy. You couldn't believe that they said that the most suspecting person was Eddie, you were crying at this point and decided to go to eddie's place. When you came there, you saw police and the group standing outside his place. The group looked at you and saw that you have cried and still are. Robin comes to you and hugs you, telling you, you guys will find him.

You go to all of the places Eddie has shown you except for one place. You lead the way to a house where you and eddie most of the time hang at the begining of your relationship. When you go there, you search outside, while the rest was searching inside. Steve had an oar in case that something was gonna happen. Everyone was searching as if their live depended on it.

D: Don't worry, Steve will get him with his oar.

S: I know you think you're being funny, but considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight-

Eddie jumps up and screams, he starts to attacking Steve. He pushed him at a wall and held a knife to his neck. Meanwhile with you, you heard Eddie scream and run very fast inside the building, seeing eddie holding a knife to Steve's neck.

D: Eddie, stop!! It's me, Dustin. This is steve. He is not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?

Steve nods while looking with a scared look on his face at Eddie, who clearly didn't care that he was hurting someone. Eddie has btw no idea that you were standing also with the group.

D: Steve why don't you drop the oar?

Steve drops the oar and Eddie quickly holds the knife closer to his neck. This was the moment you knew you had to say something.

Y: EDDIE, LOVE! Please you are hurting him, please stop love, If it's not for him, do it for me than.

E: What are you doing here?

D: We were looking for you.

Y: Love, look at me! pull away the knife from steve and come to me, I am beggin you, please.

Eddie looks at steve with tears forming in his eyes, it takes a few seconds but than he pulls away the knife from steve and walks backwards. he walks up to you, but instead of going into your arms, he slides down the wall staring at the floor. You sit next to him laying your arm around him. He still doesn't talk, but mumbles a little sometimes. the rest asked Eddie what happend and you could see at his face that he first didn't wanted to tell them, but knowing you are here to comfort him, he decided to tell the group what happend at his place with chrissy. When he was at the end of the story, he looks away from the group and losings the grip a little that you gave him.

E: (scoffs) You all think I'm crazy, right?

D: No, we don't think you're crazy.

E: (while his voice started to crack a little and started crying a little) Don't bullshit me man! I know how this sounds!

Y: Love, come here please! (eddie looks at y/n, seeing how scared she looked) I need you to inhale and exhale, slowly, please love!

Eddie does what you told him to do, and it helps. he calms down a little bit and comes closer to you, leaning his head on your shoulder. you cumb your fingers through his hair, knowing it always calms him down when he was feeling down or sad. You sign to rest to leave so eddie can has rest around him.

You told him quitly, sweet things in his ear, which seems to help calming down more. When he fully calmed down, he looked into your eyes and holds your face in his large hands. He puts his forehead against yours and kisses your lips softly. He pulls way after some seconds and stands up. He offer you his hand and you take it, he helps you stand up and walk with your hand in his, to the house of his uncle, to spend the night there. When you arrive there, Eddie pulls you with him on the couch and gave you one of his rings, although it felt of your finger, you try your best to keep it on, knowing it would make him happy, seeing you with his stuff, knowing you're his, and his only.

After some hours of talking, you guys fell asleep on each other( look picture down). Eddie holds you very close to him, so he knows he can't lose you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

{Hi loves, I hope you liked this chapter of how it came out. I really enjoy making this for you, and if you have any ideas, please let me know in a private message so I can use it 🤍🖤 Bye Loves}

Words: 881 words