Meeting my Idol (joseph quinn)

{imagine waiting in a line for meeting your idol joseph quinn and eventually meeting him outside of the buidling}

You and your best friend are at an event where you can meet famous people. You already have met tom holland, finn wolfhard and millie bobbie brown, joe keery and now you guys are waiting in line for meeting joseph quinn, aka the guy who played eddie munson.

After half an hour, you are finally next. your best friend decided to go after you, so you could have both a picture alone with him. When the person for you was leaving, it was your turn, and you were feeling nervous as shit. you walk up to him and give him a hug and gave him a drawing that you made of his character eddie and chrissy. he loves and you guys both posed 3 three times for the picutres: first; you gave each other a hug/ second; you guys both did the devil move of eddie's big scene/third; joe has his arm around you while looking at each other.

You guys said goodbye and you walk away, not knowing that Joe looks at you while you walk away from him. You go and wait somewhere where it's not so busy waiting for your best friend. She comes after 25 minutes and said to you that her boyfriend texted her that he's waiting outside for her because they have a date. You guys hug and wish her lots of fun.

you go to starbucks because you were really thirsty, you go and sit at a table wating for your order. While you wait, you see someone familiar standing in the line, you look closer and realize that that person is Joseph Quinn, you are in shock and heard your name being called, knowing your order is ready. joseph looks who's name is being called and realized it was you, he looks where you gonna sit and decide to go and sit next to you.

Joseph's pov:

I heard the name y/n being called and wonder who had such an beautifull name, when I saw someone walking to the bar, i realized it was the girl from earlier, I had her the whole event in my head, I couldn't forget such an angel. I look where she is gonna sit and decide that I will go and sit with her after i orderd.

Back to third person

When joe had orderd, he walks to your table and asked you if he could sit here too, and ofcourse you said yes.

---------------------------

You guys had alot of fun and get each others phone number so you could meet in the future

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves, i hope that you have enjoyed this chapter of the joseph quinn imagine book, about meeting Joe for the first time. I want to thank everybody for voting and reading this book, it means alot to me <3

If you have any ideas, please let me know in the comments or in a private message <3

Bye loves!