Christmas love(Eddie Munson)

hey loves, This is a imagine about eddie munson, I hope you love it and if you have any more ideas, let me know 🤍

It is Christmas Eve.

Y/n, Eddie, Eleven, Max, Dustin, Erica, Mike, steve and Robin are celebrating Christmas at your's and steve's place. Steve has a thing planned together with dustin, erica, Mike, Eleven and max. While decorating the house, steve hangs a missletoe in the livingroom for the window.

When it is 4pm, everyone comes and you answer the door. Everyone says hello and when Eddie comes in, you hug each other as a way from Hello. You all walk inside and go to the livingroom and sit down at the couch. you and eddie are sitting next to each other and talk about your day etc while the others are in the kitchen.

s: okay guys, so we all agree on the plan?

E: remind me again, what was the plan?

M: we trick them under the mistletoe right there, they have to kiss each other and then hopefully they will confess their love!

r: okay so me and steve will trick y/n there, dustin and mike will you trick eddie there?

D+M: yes captain

they all laugh and walk back to the livingroom, when they walk in, they see eddie with his arm around your shoulder sitting on the couch. they all sit down and start to talk with you two. After some minutes, steve called your name and asks if you wanna help him with the snacks and drinks. you agreed and walk to kitchen while eds looks after you.

when steve gives dustin the sign, dustin calls eddie's name and asks him if he could help setting everything ready. first he didn't want it, but when dustin pulled his arm, he didn't had a choice. 

meanwhile with you and steve

steve tells you to stand in the doorframe, you didn't understand why but did it because you didn't want to have a fight with him. when steve and dustin saw each other, tells dustin to eddie to stand with his face to dustin. when they both walked to each other, they tell you to turn around and look up.

when you and eddie saw each other and the mistletoe, eddie didn't wait a second longer and pulls you closer to him and start to kiss you. after some minutes you both pull away and see that steve and dustin left. Eddie pulls out his hand and suggest it to you to take it, you took it and you both walked to the backyard. when you arrive there, you saw the moon and that it started to snow. (here it comes :))

E: sugar, I wanted to tell you this for a long time and I don't know if you just feel the same, but-but just listen. I love you, I just love you for a long time. ever since dustin introduced me to you guys, I knew that we two belong to each other. and I am wondering if you wanna be my partner...

Y:  are you kidding me eds!! ofcourse I will be yours

eddie smiles and lifts you up to kiss you, in the snow. Not caring about anything else in this whole fucking world, just you being his was the only thing that counts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey lovess

I am soo soo soo sorry it took so long to post but I did started to feel a little bad again so I needed to rest again, but here I am again :)

I hope you loved this chapter about eddie( and I know it is not christmas anymore but idc). if you guys have anymore ideas, please let me know :)

I hope you guys had an amazing 2022 and have a blessed 2023 <3

bye lovess