Punishments & Rewards

"Oh," Kylo halted his assault for a moment, smoothing his hand over her tender flesh once more. "Is someone enjoying her punishment?"

Jae shook her head, "No-no, sir."

He chuckled, clicking his tongue in disapproval. "Lying won't get you any fewer strikes, baby girl. This won't be much of a punishment if you enjoy yourself."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

She gasped this time, ducking her head in shame. She didn't want to look at him. She couldn't even believe this was her reality in this moment. In less than a minute, she went from back-talking him and standing her ground to being bent over his desk, whimpering and moaning at his actions. And the worst part was, she was loving every moment of it.

Kylo spanked her fifteen more times without any words between either of them. She could feel the heat radiating from her sore behind and the sting was becoming too much to bear. And as she braced herself for the next hit, she realized it wasn't coming. His hands were soothing her once again and he was leaning down towards her ear.

"You did good, sweetheart. You took your punishment so well. I'm proud of you."

Jae would be lying if she said she didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling at the idea of Kylo being proud of her. Even if it was for something as ludicrous as taking a spanking.

"Now," he grabbed her chin, lifting her up off the desk and against him. "Are you ready for your reward?"

Jae almost nodded, but she caught herself. "Yes, sir."

She saw his smile grow before his lips were on hers again. He turned her around, stooped down to grab her legs, and lifted her into the air. She locked her ankles around his waist and went to town on his mouth and his body. Being able to touch him, finally, felt amazing.

"Do you want this, baby girl?" He asked, breaking their lips for a moment. "Do you want me?"

When Jae woke up this morning, if someone told her she would be pressed against Kylo Ren in his office, about to be taken by him, she would have said they were beyond insane. But since this was her reality, she figured she better carpe the motherfucking diem.

"Hell yes."

~~~

Both of them were panting heavily, trying desperately to regain oxygen in their lungs. The oxytocin was still very prevalent in their minds - both of them had to reality-check themselves to see if what just happened really happened.

They dressed and tidied up as best they could. Jae was a little more worried about how she looked, considering she had to leave and see other people while Kylo could just stay put.

The tension was still high in the room. Jae didn't know what to do. Leaving without a word seemed awkward and weird, but staying wasn't much of a better option. She looked up at Kylo for guidance on what to do, meeting his eyes for the first time in a few minutes.

He finished zipping his pants and looked at her, smirking like the devil himself. He leaned into her, kissing her once again, this time it was slow, but still dominant. She melted into him again, wanting nothing more than to stay in his arms forever, kissing him.

But it had to end eventually. Kylo pulled away, just barely, and whispered against her lips, "Be a good girl for me, Miss Matthews. And maybe next time, we'll meet on more enjoyable terms."

And with that, he shuttled her out the door, closing it behind her, leaving her alone with only one intrusive thought.

NEXT TIME?!