When in Rome...

Hermione had just confessed her love to Bella and it was the most terrifying moment she could ever recall. Surprising even still was that the affections were not only shared but returned by the older woman. Bella gulped and brought the younger woman flush against her, "Hermione..." she looked into honey eyes, "I've been in love with you since the moment I laid eyes on you. I feel like I'm living in a fairy tale and you are the grand treasure that is all mine after the final obstacle has been cleared. When I said that I could see this being a forever thing, I wasn't joking. I am in love with you, Hermione and I swear to whoever is out there that I will spend every day showing you just how much you mean to me."

There was no space between the women, their foreheads resting together, breathing the same air. Quiet had fallen over the pair as the weight of the subject sunk in. Hermione's hands were on Bella's shoulders while the older woman ran her hands down her body, resting them together on the small of Hermione's back. Their lips were a hair's breadth away from each other and Hermione whispered, "are you going to make me sleep in my room tonight?"

Bella suppressed a laugh, "what a stupid fucking question," was the last thing said between the pair before Bella closed the rest of the distance and kissed Hermione like she was her only source of oxygen. Spinning her soon to be reinstated lover around, Bella kicked the door to the adjoining room closed before walking Hermione over to the nearest wall and pressing her up against it, never breaking the kiss. "Fuck," she panted, pulling away breathlessly. She made quick work of taking off the brunette's sweatshirt and was about to go back in for another kiss when Hermione reached down and pulled her own tank top off leaving her topless before her Professor. Bella's eyes darkened as she slowly took in the sight of the other woman. Hermione licked her lips feeling like she was prey, waiting to be pounced upon. "If we do this, it's going to make going home and the next month almost unbearable," Bella whispered, inches away from her lips.

"When in Rome..." was all Hermione was able to get out before Bella crashed her lips into the brunette's again. Their teeth smashed together a feeling of want and need coursing through their veins. Bella's hands were everywhere, her nails scratching down Hermione's back leaving red trails down the tanned colored skin. She kissed along her lover's jaw down her neck biting the soft flesh making Hermione whimper and gasp. The older woman's hand found its way to Hermione's breast feeling her nipple stiffen under her palm. Bella rolled one nipple between her thumb and pointer finger tugging at it slightly. Hermione pushed herself closer to Bella trying to create more contact between them, her hands fisting handfuls of dark curls attempting to push her lower to where she ached to be touched.

Bella's muffled laughter caressed Hermione's ears as if she had been deaf for the last few months. "I know it's been a minute," she bit into the soft flesh of Hermione's neck. "Remember who is in charge here, pet. I will tell you when and if you can cum. We may be in a different country, but the rules are the same," she licked up her throat column and sucked an ear lobe into her mouth, as she pulled on Hermione's taut nipples. "Understood?" Hermione shook her head, her hips rolling against Bella's in hopes for a little relief. Bella pressed her body further into the one in front of her, pinning her still. "Words, pet."

"I haven't forgotten the rules, Professor," Hermione gasped, trying to arch her body further in Bella's palm.

"Good girl," Hermione could hear that damn smirk even though she couldn't see it. Bella's hand left her breast and traveled down her stomach, tracing the band of her gym shorts. "Good girls get what's coming to them in all due time, pet. Now," she flatten Hermione's body against the wall. "Stay," she commanded as she kissed Hermione's left breast, careful not to touch the sensitive nub. The brunette started rolling her hips against Bella, but she used her free hand to pin her in place. Bella finally took her nipple into her mouth causing a sigh of relief to escape her lips. Bella let her tongue flick over it then licked broad strokes biting it ever so gently. She let go of Hermione's nipple with a wet pop and placed her mouth against her ear. "Shall we see how wet you are for me?" She traced her hand down Hermione's stomach again and slid it into the front of her shorts, cupping her naked sex. "Dripping," she growled as she ran two of her fingers through her swollen wet folds, carefully avoiding her needy bundle of nerves. "Have you been touching yourself, wishing it was me these past few months?" Hermione whimpered, bit her bottom lip and nodded. Bella only smirked, and entered her slowly with one finger, one knuckle deep. Barely giving her any relief but it was enough to make the brunette sigh. It had been far too long since pleasing her student and she intended to draw out the experience as long as possible. She slowly slid her one finger in and out of Hermione, building the already mounting pressure. "So tight," Bella husked in her ear. She added a second finger, the brunette's hips bucked forward on their own accord, beads of sweat starting to trickle down her stomach muscles. Bella felt Hermione's walls start to flutter and tighten around her fingers, "not yet, pet." She removed her fingers completely and brought them up to Hermione's lips. "You know what to do," she traced her wet finger along Hermione's lips until she opened up and sucked with hunger, tasting herself and moaning. Bella felt herself getting wet just from the thought of Hermione's mouth. "Fuck, pet. Clean them off good," she pushed her fingers in a little further and held it there until she felt it was sufficiently clean.