Chapter 12

'And I'm not scared to say those words, with you, I'm safe

'And I'm not scared to say those words, with you, I'm safe. We're falling like the stars."
- James Arthur

Kings, Queens and Princes

There was going to be a party at the Baker's house tonight and the twins were going. Hoping to let loose and forget about all their problems.

Camilla wore a black sleeveless, tight fitted mid length dress, with small black heels to match. She straightened her hair and applied a small amount of makeup.

Isaac dressed in a white tight fitted, long sleeve top. Also wearing grey sweats with his pair of white sneakers.

"Are you done?" Isaac said as he waited by the door.

"I'm literally walking out the door. What do you think?" She replied back.

"Don't have to be all snarky with me, gosh." He said.

The twins get in the car and drive to the Baker's house. It would be lying if Camilla said she wasn't nervous. She was nervous to let loose and even see Jordan.

Coloured neon lights flashing, people jumping in the middle of the living room and red plastic cups scattered everywhere. The Drake siblings immediately saw their friends and walked over to them. "Oh look who it is, the twins." JJ said, going in to give them a hug.

"The better set of twins." Isaac added earning a chuckle from everyone.

The group had now gone outside to hangout and talk. Camilla had come to notice that her two friends weren't there. "Has anyone seen Layla and Olivia?" She asked.

Asher quickly tensed at the name of Layla. "Oh, you haven't heard?" He said. The boy chugged his drink, tossing the cup on the floor. "She cheated on me with Spencer."

Isaac looked his sister, "Did she not tell you?" He whispered in her ear. She turned her head to her right and mouthed no.

The girl looked completely devastated. She was coming up with assumptions why Layla didn't tell her. Maybe with everything going on in Cami's life, she didn't want to talk about herself. She didn't know and she wanted answers.

"Are you ok?" Camilla asked Asher.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? The boy from Crenshaw comes to Beverly. Takes my spot on the field and messes my relationship. I'm all good." He said.

Asher took off and went back inside. Others also going to get their seconds and third drinks. Leaving Jordan outside with Cami.

"So, how's your mum?" He asked her.

"I don't want to talk about that please.." She said to the boy.

"Is she alright? Have you guys spoken more about it?" He asked.