3rd Prologue

(Credit to all pictures, Gif's, and the series to its rightful owners)

(Author's note this story would be heavily focused on Y/n's POV so there are quite plenty of scenes where it feels missing so if you want you can check the original series I recommend the manga just ask me the website and i can share it the anime is also quite decent but unlike the manga or the novel which is far more top tier)

Y/n's POV

It has been a two weeks since we've been transported to this world, all of us are getting used to on how this world functions, and we also acquainted with the other residents who lived in this world, we also did a lot of training including me which is quite surprising considering the fact i myself didn't receive a job, or at least it's all of us are aware of...

(Few weeks ago)

3rd Person's POV

In a loud demanding voice yet still sounds like a child, Aiko proceeds to contest Ishtar.

Aiko: NO WAY!,            (she then proceeds to go in front acting like a human shield to our class)        IM NOT LETTING YOU DRAFT THESE KIDS!, EVEN IF YOUR GOD PERMITS IT. I HATAYAMA DOES'NT PERMIT IT.  SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS YOURSELVES!!

Ishtar then has a small sweat drop due to the persistent of he individual

Ishtar: Why act so indignant? . "God EHIT" choose you... There is no greater honor.

Aiko: I DONT CARE! SEND US BACK! (as Aiko wants to protest more she was interrupted by Kouki)

Kouki: Aiko-Sensei

Aiko then look over her class and listened.

Kouki: I... No WE... Want to fight for this world, The people needs us here. I think its fate is the reason why we are brought us here.

Silence, for a brief moment until Ryuutarou, follow-up.

Ryuutarou: I knew you'd say that. So let's go kick some ass!

Shizuku: Well it's not like we can go back either way, i'm not thrilled but i'll help out too.

Kaori: I'll help if Shizuku, is also helping.

Then the rest of the class started to join them starting to overwhelm Aiko fidgeting trying to protest but nonetheless the rest of the class manage to overwhelm Aiko, thus resulting Aiko to back down leaving her no choice but to accept it.

Kouki: Thanks for the vote of confidence everyone, we shall save this world and once we are done, we shall return to our world.

The entire class then cheered after the proclamation while Aiko is still trying to protest but nonetheless its futile.