Sorry guys

Wsg everyone it's me, damn it's been like 2 years now I mean time sure does fly, so uhm first things first if u have read the title yeah, sorry yall cuz I basically abandoned this series, and no its not because I lost my imagination or the drive it mainly that I don't have any time at all writing this book when I first started I did it because first and foremost "arifureta series" was quite popular during the time I wrote this book and basically I just took my imagination and wrote the series on it self, so that was the foundation, secondly I stopped using this app, not because the stories or the authors are bad or anything, after all, there are tons of book that can enjoy selecting audiences, but mainly because most of the books that made me come to this app in the first place are either, discountinued, finished, or just straight up deleted without any trace whatsoever, maybe they violated the rules or something else? but either way I lost interest in a straightforward matter, and lastly i just move on with my life i am currently in 2nd year of college in a bachelors of nursing so basically i dont dont have anytime doing anything, and if i do have anytime it would spent on either self care or bonding with my family so yea pretty much that, also one of my weaknesses is time management and if you combine all of that basically i dont have anytime writing this book at all. so yea that's it if you guys have any questions just comment on my page i might answer them from time if I do get online (and also we only have like 1 week of summer break which is outrageous but it is what it is I guess so the chances of me continuing this book let alone creating one, its less likely but if I do start creating my own it would not be on this platform cuz I don't want it to be randomly deleted out of nowhere)