Blonde Human Sized Leech

Y/n's POV

I am currently in shock due to what i was currently witnessing, as we continued approaching the figure we saw a kid?, however it didn't took us long to process it as we thought it might be a "Trap" due to the fact of what kind of idiot would be willing to venture this shit hole.

As I was about to turn around and leave first and ignore the figure, Hajime was kind enough to notify the said figure.

Hajime: Sorry we didn't mean to barge in. 

As Hajime was about to close the door, the figure then increased it's voice as if it was pleading to us.

???: W-wait!, Help me.. Please I'm begging you.

Hajime: I'd Rather not.

???: Please!, I'll do anything just get me out of here.

Hajime: I already told you no.

???: W-why? 

The figure was desperate about getting help as it during that reply stutters.

Hajime: Well for starters, No one could possibly locked down here could possibly Trustworthy , 

He then looks at the figure's condition as he proceeds to explain even further.

Hajime: In my eyes it looked like you were sealed down here, and there is also another possibility that all of these could be a gimmick leading to a trap.

Hajime was talking to the figure in a cold stern voice as he continue to explain.

Hajime: Even if it isn't truly a trap, most likely you would be a threat, since if someone even bothered to imprison you here in this shit hole, why should i-

He was suddenly interrupted by the figure as it pleads for its innocence.

???: NO!, I didn't do anything wrong, i was, Betrayed.

As silence was between them when Hajime and the figure no longer talks Hajime then proceeds to turn around, walking away as he slowly closed the door, as he was in the opposite side he saw Y/n waiting for him.

Y/n: So i take it that you want to save her?

Hajime was silent conflicted about his choices, should he trust that unknown figure and save her?,  Or ignore this current event, and continue with their venture?

As Hajime was still conflicted about on what his decisions would it be, Y/n interrupted his thoughts.

Y/n: It's your choice Hajime, however on what decision you would pick, you must take responsibility on your actions, and keep in mind that, 

Y/n then proceeds to stare at Hajime as if he was staring to its soul, however despite the pressure Y/n was emitting he was just calm due to the fact that he understood his message.

 Y/n: Whoever stands in my way shall die, you should know that right?

As Hajime nodded, understood what he meant he then slowly opened the door as Hajime approached the figure, while Y/n was just in the door frame leaning to it, however he was still cautious if shit hits the fan.

Hajime: (Sigh) What am i doing?, You were betrayed?, What's that supposed to mean, let alone it doesn't explain why you were trapped in the first place.

??? Then proceeds to explain herself.

???: I'm a Vampire, i was the strongest among my clan, thus i was chosen to lead my people, however the ministers then decided that they would be better be off without me, after that my uncle want's the throne for himself, however due to my power i was a threat to him, since i cannot be killed he settled on sealing me in this abyss.