The Hundredth Floor

3rd Person POV

Our trio is currently on a jungle biome as they encountered a dinosaur type monster with a flower in it's head.

As it then screamed to the trio, all of them maintained stoic expressions.

Hajime: Finding a forest half way down was already weird, but a dinosaur too?, and what's up with the flower on it's head..

Yue: Crimson Javelin.

Killing the monster in one blow..

Yue: Well am i being useful?

Hajime: Uh-huh so useful that i'm kinda feeling like dead weight.

Yue: How bout you Y/n? Am i being useful.

Y/n didn't reply as he found some weird black aura, leaving the beast.

Y/n:..

Yue: Y/n?

Y/n: Let's go we don't have time to meaningless conversations..

Yue then pouted at his remark, While Hajime just sighs as he knows this would be the usual routine from now on.

As the trio continued their journey, killing some monsters in the process, while y/n just doesn't care.

Hajime: It's Great that you're eager and such however, are you maybe overdoing it a little?

Yue: I've got the help out, I'm your partner Hajime, and i want Y/n to recognize me as well.

Hajime: Don't worry Yue, Your magic is been a huge help already, and as for Y/n.

Hajime then looks at Y/n who only responded with a shrug definitely saying idc.

Hajime: Y/n also thinks your being useful as well.

Hajime pats Yue as she smiled, while Y/n on the other hand was confused thinking when he actually thought of that.

He was then interrupted as his thoughts as he sensed a few monsters approaching.

Y/n: Hajime few monsters approaching us..

Hajime nodded as he managed to sense them as well.

Hajime: Let's hit them with a preemptive attack..

The 2 nodded as they then rushed to one of the beast, Y/n and Hajime then noticed that the monsters are apparently trying to surround them, thinking that do they work as a pack, as they've arrive at the scene they saw a smaller dinosaur with the same flower on their head.

Hajime then instantly shot the flower as the beast then dropped at the floor.

Hajime: I guess flowers are all the rage now?

Yue: I thought it looked cute, is it dead?

Y/n: Nope it's alive however...

The monster then rose up as it was confused for a moment, as it then roared, in a few moment it then noticed our presence as it was confused before Yue killed it.