A Messy Monday

Monday
Morning ( 3:00am)

_____

"Techno?"

Techie?"

"Technoooo?"

"Tech-Tech-Techie"

"Technoooo-b'ade"

The brunet piglin groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. The room was pitch black with the exception of two pairs of eyes staring down at him: a bright blue pair and a heterochromia pair. Techno sighed and sat up as the shape of his younger brothers formed in the darkness.

"What is it, you two?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Is dad coming today?" questioned Tommy.

"No, he just left yesterday," said Techno.

"Is he coming back tomorrow?" asked Ranboo.

"No, he won't be coming back for seven days, remember" stated Techno, as he started searching for his glasses.

"Seven days" whined Tommy, as he slid to the floor.

"He's been going longer than that before, Theseus, and it hasn't been a problem" sighed the piglin, leaning over to pick up the blonde.

"Yeah but both you and Will were with us and he's gone too" grumbled Tommy, resting his head on Techno's shoulder.

Ranboo followed suit and climbed into Techno's arms. The brunet piglin sighed and leaned against the wall. He felt the enderman boy wrap his tail around his left arm and Tommy manifest a tail to wrap around his right arm.

"Well, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere without you two" hummed Techno, as he started cradling the two boys.

"You promise" inquired Ranboo, looking up at him.

"I do," nodded Techno.

"Pinky swear?" exclaimed Tommy, holding out his small hand.

"I swear" huffed Techno, hooking his finger with the blonde's small one.

"And this goes both ways, you guys can't go anywhere without me" he included.

Ranboo and Tommy both nodded before curling more into Techno's chest. The piglin leaned back into bed and glanced over to the clock. Just why in hell were these two up so dang early.

Monday
Morning ( 9:00 am)

_____

"THESEUS!! WHERE DID YOU GO?" called Techno, as he entered the barn.

Breakfast was barely over before his brothers started causing trouble. They were gonna listen to the radio but the boys' favorite radio station was taking a break from the storytelling since it was a monday and his brothers weren't a big fan of foreign politics. So Techno promised to play a game with them but Tommy came up with one and ran off without even telling him what game it was. Which led to Techno having to search for the blonde outside. He also somehow lost Ranboo after setting the bi-colored kid down for barely a second so he was also looking for him.

Suddenly the sound of distressed chickens and feathers scattering around came from the chicken coop. As the piglin jogged over to it, he spotted his bi-colored brother crawling out the coop.

"What the heck, Ranboo, what were you doing in there?" exclaimed Techno.

Ranboo just shrugged his shoulders and tried running away but Techno caught him. As he picked up the boy, he noticed their cheeks were puffed up like he had something in his mouth.