Conversation after the Chaos

"So let me get this straight" started Dream, as he took a glass of lemonade from Techno.

"Philza adopted two orphaned kids from one of his expeditions & have been raising them alongside you & Wilbur for almost a year yet you haven't told anyone about them" he stated, gesturing around with his free hand.

"Nope, at least not to my knowledge. Very few people come down to our property" shrugged Techno, as he settled onto the counter top.

He had somewhat welcomed his two rivals to the house along with his brothers. The four of them were quickly acquainted with each other while Techno started making lunch for everyone. Dream informed him that the reason for their visit was to ask if he and his family wanted to go out for dinner tonight. Which seemed exciting and all but Techno had to tell them that Phil & Wilbur weren't going home for the next few days so they'd have to miss the dinner. A bit of a let down but they seemed more interested in the kids. The small duo had run off with Apollo once they finished their sandwiches, leaving the trio in the kitchen to chat.

"But you guys visit town a lot, though. Just yesterday, my dad said he saw you leaving the marketplace with some street food" stated Sapnap, tilting his head to the side.

"I had a wagon with me and the boys were in it" informed Techno, before taking a sip from his glass of water.

"So you didn't leave them at home," inquired Dream.

"I don't think I could at the time since the house was almost set on fire," remarked Techno.

"What?!" exclaimed Dream & Sapnap, in sync.

"It didn't though. It was just a situation that I got under wraps quickly and the smoke had to be aired out. We got street food for dinner since I didn't have the energy to actually cook" explained Techno, rolling his eyes.

"That's still dangerous, Techno. Leaving kids around deadly things is how accidents happen" said Sapnap, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah, like today. If we didn't get here in time, things would have taken a much worse turn than it did" agreed Dream, turning to the piglin hybrid.

"I had things under control. Yeah, I temporarily lost sight of Tommy but things hadn't gone all down hill" gestured Techno.

"It's only the first two days of me taking care of my brothers on my own. I finished all the chores and dealt with Ravager for the week so they won't be in anymore danger" he added, crossing his arms.

"True, but still seems like you need help with them" claimed Sapnap, leaning back in the chair.

"How so??" asked Techno, lifting a brow.

"You have two very energetic kids for a week and you aren't really the most energetic type for as long as we have known you" stated Dream.

"Plus you seem to have little experience with taking care of young kids" shrugged Sapnap, as he spun his glass around.

"I've helped Wilbur babysit Tubbo that one time" said Techno.

"And you'd said you'd never babysit again after that" joked Dream, with a smirk.

"The kid is literally the definition of unpredictability" shrugged the piglin hybrid.

"And it seems your brothers are too," commented Sapnap, sitting up.

"Curiosity ties into unpredictability and kids are always curious," informs Dream.

"Either way, I don't need help to take care of Tommy & Ranboo. They are my brothers which means they are my responsibility. I got this" sighed Techno, as he rested his head on his hand.