Morning Drizzle

The small trio of brothers had spent the rest of their day in the house after Dream and Sapnap left. Mostly because Techno was exhausted and had a growing headache to go back outside. He fixed dinner for the boys before heading upstairs to rest. The door to his room was left cracked open just in case either of his brothers wished to come in or needed him for something. Surprisingly, the night went on with little disturbances. Tommy and Ranboo distracted themselves by playing downstairs. Apollo sat by the front door as the two hybrid children to keep them safe. They ended up staying down there until the sun was completely gone from the sky. The natural light began to disappear as the fainting glow of the hallway light from upstairs barely shined down. It was a bit scary from a child's perspective, so the duo rushed up to the second floor so they wouldn't be left in the completely dark.

They saw that their older brother's door was left just slightly ajar but chose not to enter. Techno seemed really tired and needed his rest. Instead, they wandered into their dad's room. Tommy pulled himself over the side of the nest-like bed, with the help of small manifested wings, while Ranboo went to grab their blankets and some books from their bedroom. He returned and tossed the items into the bed before pulling himself into as well. The duo-colored boy leaned against one of the large pillows and placed one of the books into his lap. His blonde brother curled up next to him to peer into the book. Apollo peeked over the edge of the bed, curiously. Tommy patted the space in front of him that was open for the large dog. He wasn't normally allowed on beds but they would allow it since it was just them awake. Though they didn't stay conscious for too long. Soon all three of them lulled off to sleep, due to the lack of more entertainment to consume.

When they arose, it was early in morning. Though they couldn't tell the darkness of their home. Natural light was shining in but very faintly as the sun was being blocked. The first to climb out of bed was Tommy. The young blonde peeked over the edge of the bed before slipping off to look at the window. Instead of the sun day as the day before, the sun was being hidden behind dark grey clouds. A storm was brewing and it was quite frightening. It also meant the two couldn't play outside today since it would be muddy, even though Tommy liked playing mud. He looked back over to the bed where Ranboo and Apollo were still sleeping before climbing away from the window and into the hallway. Maybe Techno had some ideas of what they could do to play indoors. The young blonde headed towards the piglin hybrid's room and pushed the bedroom door wider. It was much darker in his older brother's room when compared to the rest of the house, since the curtains were covering the windows. He carefully skipped across the floor until he was standing at the bedside. There was a large lump tucked under the blanket so Tommy couldn't see any of his brother's features.

"Techno? Techie?" called Tommy, quietly.

There was a grumble from under the blanket with small movement. Tommy tugged on the blanket and pulled it upwards to under it. Laying there was a very much still asleep Technoblade, with a disgruntled expression on his face.

"Techno?" whispered Tommy.

The small boy was just met with another grumble as Techno turned away from him. A frown appeared on Tommy's face but he just shrugged and walked away. He'll just have to wait for when the pinkette was ready to wake up to ask. For now he'll just do what any responsible big man does.

Start making breakfast for everyone!

Making dinner on the stove hadn't gone well so he probably wasn't gonna be able to do that, especially since Techno wasn't up. So he'll just make cereal since it was just a bowl and milk. The small blonde made his way down the hall and descended down the stairs. Natural light dimly lit the space as he entered the kitchen. He grabbed his stool from the small corner and began moving around so he could reach items. Boosting himself onto the counter, he was able to reach the large box of oats that was in the cabinet. He tossed it over to the kitchen table before moving across the counter top to where the dishes were. He pulled out two wooden bowls off the shelf. Carefully, Tommy jumped down from the counter to place the bowls on the table. He pulled a chair from the table and climbed up into it. Popping the top of the box open, he poured the cereal into the bowls at the same time. Some of it fell onto the table but it was easily scooped up. He shoved the fallen cereal into his mouth before setting the box down. Everything was done except one thing.