The Sherrif Crew Gang Up

Scarlet and Gretel are out in the woods searching for Hansel as they yell out to him. "Hansel! Hansel!"

"Hansel, where are you?!" Scarlet screams.

They continue walking the other woods as Gretel yells. "Hansel! Hansel!"

The sisters stop at a fallen tree panting, when they see something or someone one in the forest trees.

The sisters walk cautiously through the forest, weapons in hand.

They find something behind some tree branches, and ready themselves.

Gretel lowers her weapon, along with the tree branches, revealing one of the sheriff's men.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, they are kicked out of the trees as they drop their weapons.

A man walks up to Gretel, holds her jacket, then punches her in the face.

Scarlet takes out her gun, and goes to shoot him, but was stopped by the man they found. She punches him as Gretel punches a third blonde man.

The same guy from before, punches Gretel again as the man the sisters found does the same to Scarlet.

The sisters groan in pain on the ground, but are quickly picked up and restrained by the men.

Holding them in place for the sheriff as he walks towards them. "Oh, they are wild ones, eh?"

His men laugh as Gretel asks. "What do think you're doing?"

The sheriff answers. "You two are under arrest for the burning of Augsburg and for bringing the witch plague to our streets."

Gretel gets upset and explains. "Listen, you idiot! The witches are planning something big!"

Scarlet nods. "That's why we need to find our brother and save your shitty little.."

He cut her off by grabbing her jaw harshly. "Shut up. This time, I do the talking you do the talking. You do the bleeding."

He roughly lets go of her jaw walking over to Gretel who he punches squats in the face. Blood squirts from Gretel's mouth as she groans in pain.

Scarlet struggles against the two men holding her as the sheriff punches her in the stomach.

Blood covers Gretel's mouth as he walks up the two sister's. "I have a passion. Horses. Just love them. Beautiful creatures, huh?"

The sisters struggle against the man holding them as the sherriff walks around them. "When you break any kind of a horse, you have to be hard on them from the beginning. Show them who's boss. Or else they will never learn."

The sheriff stops in front of Gretel. "At first, they will hate you. Once the spirit is broken. They will do anything you want."

Gretel leans forward biting the sheriff's nose as he grunts in excruciating pain.

He manages to get her off, holding his very bloody nose as she spits out his blood. "Oh, man!"

Scarlet just smirks. "How does that feel asshole?"

The Sheriff looks back at her angrily before he punches her.

Gretel attempted to help her sister, but was given the same treatment, a punch to the face.

The sisters lay on the ground groaning in pain as one of the sheriff's men says. "Hey, boss. Maybe we should take them back to town now."

The sheriff grabs that man by his clothes and gets in his face. "I'm not finished breaking them yet."

He pushes the man down to the ground before turning back to the two sisters. "You're making this too easy."

The Sheriff kicks Scarlet in the stomach as he asks her. "You want some more? Huh?"

Scarlet looks up at him. "Fuck you."

He kicks her again and again, Scarlet yelling out in pain as Gretel sadly watches.

The two sisters are beaten until they are both sprawled out onto the ground. The sheriff looks down at Gretel as she spits out. "Pathetic."

"You're a pathetic moronic idiot." Scarlet coughs out.

The sheriff only chuckles. "They have guts. Ooo, I like that."

The sheriff's men turn both woman on their stomach and pin them down as the sisters try to fight back. "That's going to make me enjoy this even more."

The sheriff's men start to strip the two women of their jackets and belts as they scream and fight back. "Well boys you can have them after I'm done."

The sheriff starts to undress as girls scream and fight when they are tuned back around onto their backs. "If there is anything left."

He steps in front of Scarlet as he smirks down at her. "Since you had more to say you big mouthed bitch. You can go first."

The sheriff pulls down his pants as Scarlet screams out to her sister. "No! No! Gretel! Help!"

Gretel yells out to her sister, not wanting this disgusting man to violate her little sister.

Suddenly, a big troll comes out from the trees of the forest to attack all the men harming the two women.

It kills them one by one as the sisters barely conscious watch.

The troll kills the sherrif last as the sisters finally pass out from the beatings they took.

They slip in and out of consciousness as the troll carried them.

The witch hunters sisters lay unconscious at a waterfall, being watched over by the troll that saved them.

Gretel slowly wakes up to notice the troll above her and tries to wake up Scarlet escape.

The troll quickly puts a stop to it as he places a healing jelly on her face.

Gretel just watches carefully as he moves on to Scarlet, who was in much worse shape than her sister.

The troll places the same jelly on Scarlet's face which slowly wakes her up.

Scarlet is of course scared when she comes to, but was quickly calmed down when Gretel grabs her hand and silently lets her know it's okay.

Scarlet breathes heavily, very confused as she allows the troll to treat her wounds.

The troll turns towards the water fall, filling up a skin like bowl before bringing it to Gretel. "Drink."

Gretel shakes her head as Scarlet watches fearfully. The rejection makes the troll angry which causes him to yell in Gretel's face. "Drink!"

She listens and takes a long sip of the water before she has had enough.

Once Gretel is done, the troll gives the remaining water to Scarlet who takes it much easier than her sister. The younger sister finished the water and the troll let's out a long sigh as he nods.

The two sisters get cleaned up as the troll sits I front of them and waits patiently.

The sisters are left with a few cuts on their faces but are otherwise okay.

Scarlet wipes off the remaining blood from her lip as Gretel softly asks the troll. "Why did you save us?"

The troll answered. "Trolls serve witches."

The troll sighs before standing up and walking away, leaving the two sisters sitting there.

It was only when Scarlet called out to him that he stopped. "Hey, wait. Wait!"

The troll turned around as Scarlet asks him. "What's your name?"

The troll answered slowly. "Ed-ward."

He turned back around, walking away as the sisters called out to him. "Edward, wait! Where are we?"

They both groan and sigh, because they have no clue where they are.