The Truth About Mother

Scarlet and Gretel wandered through the woods and found their old home, unknowninly.

They used it as a trap incase and someone wanted to attack.

The two sisters heard the door open and waited for the right moment to strike.

Once the person, who they thought to be a witch, was fully inside, the two sisters came out from behind the front door and slammed it shut as they attacked.

They tackled the person, sending them all crashing through the floor.

Scarlet quickly recovered and realized it was their brother. "Hansel?"

Hansel was still dazed as Gretel asked. "Where have you been?"

They all get up as Hansel retorts. "Where have you guys been?"

The girls chuckle as they sigh and all hug, finally back together.

Hansel is the first to pull away and immediately notices his sisters faces. "Hi. What happened to your faces?"

He notices the cuts on their faces and sternly asked. "Scarlet? Gretel? Who did this to you guys?"

Hansel turns to his younger sister. "Scarlet? Who did this to you?"

Scarlet just smiles as she reassures him. "We're okay. I'm okay."

Hansel sighs and pulls his sisters back into another hug. "Oh, guys, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

They all just sigh, before pulling away as Hansel asks his sisters. "Are you guys okay?"

Scarlet and Gretel both nod. "We're okay."

Hansel looks angry as he looks around at where they had fallen into. "Where are we?"

Gretel shrugs as she and Scarlet help Hansel up, who groans in pain as he does. "I don't know. You okay?"

Scarlet nods. "Yeah. You got up like a grandpa."

They all chuckle as Hansel jokingly asks. "Did you guys have to land on me?"

The siblings all look around at their surroundings.

"What is this place?" Hansel questioned.

Scarlet lights a candle as they all look through the cave like space.

Gretel points out the obvious. "This isn't a regular witch's layer."

Scarlet nods agreement. "No. It's definitely not."

Hansel just walks past them. "Let's get the hell out of here."

He pulls himself out of the home first, before helping Gretel up then Scarlet.

Gretel picks up a lot candle and holds it up as Hansel calls out to his sisters. "Hey guys. I think you're going to want to come see this."

Gretel turns around as does Scarlet, who both walk towards him as he breaks the new. "I think this is our old house. And this is our old room."

Hansel takes the candle from Gretel as he walks into the small room. "Here. Look."

He points to one side of the room. "That's your guys' bed."