The Exchange.

~𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕚'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨..
𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒.
𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡𝕥𝕙, 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟚.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked through the front door greeting my mom and sitting down.. I waited for Janet outside after lunch but she never came...maybe she went back to Hell..or wherever she's from.. I did some research earlier and found out that she could be a succubus..a female demon who sucks the soul of their counterparts through sex..inevitably it kills them..thank god I didn't let her touch me.

Evelyn: Hey my favorite person..

Toni: Hey mom..

Evelyn: How was school..

Toni: It was definitely interesting..

Evelyn: Hmm hopefully that's a good kind of interesting. Anyways I sent your friends upstairs to wait  for you..

Toni: Friend?

Evelyn: Yeah the feisty red head..she's really cute..

My mom said winking..

Toni: What? Oh! Yeahhh.. did she uhm say anything to you mom?

Evelyn: Ohhh it's one of those friends huh?

Toni: No!

Evelyn: Yes she is..I can sense it in the nervousness in your voice when I mentioned she was upstairs...

Toni: She's not that kind of friend mom...

Evelyn: Mmhm go ahead and go up there I know you want too..

I rolled my eyes blowing her a kiss..I cautiously walked up the stairs and into my room locking it on my way in..Janet was on my bed naked with her tail wrapped around her body and those pointed ears on display because her hair was once again in a bun..

Janet: Oh I've missed you..

She said standing up and walking over to me... she backed me into my door causing me to hold up my hand..that being the only space between us..

Toni: Tell me something...when we're you going to tell me you were a succubus that came to eat me?!

I said whispering yet saying it loud enough to prove my point.. she smirked backing away sitting back on the bed..

Janet: So you found out...always so smart..my love.

Toni: Stop calling me that..

Janet: Oh for the love Of..god? I could've ate your "soul" then and there Toni..but like I said I like you a lot..and I don't like..humans I just get my nut give them theirs and eat them..

She said starring off as if she was reminiscing..

Toni: You looked like you were going to puke your guts out I when you said god...

Janet: Well..as much as you don't wanna hear it me and your "god" don't necessarily get along.

Toni: Your evil..

Janet: Actually I'm horny..but sure Toni im "evil."

She said laughing..

Toni: Can you try to be serious..

Janet: I tell you what.. I'll be serious..if! You hear me out.

I sighed rubbing my temples..

Toni: Fine...