Succabitch!

~𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨..
𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒.
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕, 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟚.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With everyday that passed it got closer and closer to one of my favorite human celebratory holidays..All Hallows' Eve now known as Halloween..a holiday where children and young adults celebrate by dressing up and going house to house for free candy..that's a boring version..but in actuality All Hallows' Eve provided one last chance for the dead or the damned to enact vengeance on their enemies before moving onto peace or for some..eternal damnation for all eternity.. I love that version..seeing all the souls that are going on to be tortured in hell enact their vengeance is very entertaining.

But sadly Toni wanted to dress up and go to a girl named Carmen Halloween party..obviously I opposed to dressing up but she just wouldn't let it go so I decided if I was going to dress up I was going to dress the fuck up! It took me a while to get the gist of the do's and don'ts of this party but I quickly learned that all I had to do was dress up like a whore..which was my specialty. I was roaming the halls skipping class because quite frankly It was boring..and I've been around for a while I think I would know how to do statistics. While on my way to the machine that gives you snacks in return for paying a fee I saw an oddly chippy brandy..I would think she would still be traumatized over our encounter but I guess the break she took from school cheered her greasy soul up.

We made eye contact while I walked up to the machine, I guess she felt the need to talk to me because she looked around seeing if there were any others around before coming up to me.

Brandy: You need to stay away from Toni!

Janet: And why would I do that?

Brandy: I know what you are you demon..

Janet: Big words for a small minded person..

Brandy: Oh fuck you succabitch!

Janet: That's New! Listen brandy if I were you I'd watch the way you speak to me before you end up like that quarterback..

Brandy: What exactly are you implying?!

Janet: What do you think I'm Implying..Brandy..

She shook her head backing away from me. The smell of fear practically radiated off of her, and damn.. it was good.

Brandy: I'll be watching you..and if you so much as hurt Toni I swear I'll-

Janet: You'll what? Brandy to be fair I don't think Toni wants you around..hell she doesn't like you..but she likes me...

I said winking at a riled up Brandy..

Brandy: Your brainwashing her..

Janet: Your so damn delusional! She loves me so much..that she gave me what she'd never give to you.. now go to class before I kill you right here..

She ran off causing me to sigh..she's such a pain in my ass.. I slipped a dollar in the machine waiting for the bag of skittles to come out. I waited a little longer and began to grow impatient and upset that it wasn't coming out! I punched a whole in the glass reaching in grabbing 3 bags of skittles and leaving..what a shame I had to steal it! I wandered for a little while longer before joining Toni again except this time we were entertaining her friends at the lunch table, well she was I didn't have room for other human encounters Toni was the only human I could tolerate right now.