Your a monster.

~Toni's Point Of View..
Covington Georgia.
Friday October 23rd, 1992~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched Janet closely as she reacted to how we would plan to solve his murder...I couldn't help but notice her shift in mood once we brought him up and that had my mind racing.. She's a liar a damn good one at that. I would've never suspected her of anything if she hadn't said what she said earlier. About her feeling bad for the "poor soul." Maybe I could be overreacting maybe there is a killer out there, but I know I'd feel much better if I communicated with her about my suspicions.

Toni: Janet can you accompany me to the restroom please..

Janet: I don't have to pe-

I leaned in down placing my lips to her ear smiling trying to mask the anger that grew within me..

Toni: If you know what's good for you you'll get your ass up and come in this bathroom with me.

She looked back smirking before standing to follow closely behind as I lead her to the restroom. Once the door closed behind us I got into her face so I could curse at her without drawing any attention..

Janet: If you wanted to kiss me you co-

Toni: Your a fucking liar! You killed him didn't you...you..ate him.

She sighed nodding causing me to back away and pace around in a panicked.

Janet: I'm not going to lie like I didn't.

Toni: What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you not have any remorse for what you did to him?!

Janet: I'm not going to sugarcoat this so do you really want me to answer that question?

Toni: What kind of question is that?! If I didn't want to fucking know I wouldn't have fucking asked!

Janet: Fine then. Yes I ate him I tore him from limb to limb discarding his penis. I ripped his carotid artery from his throat bathing in his blood. No. I do not feel remorse and I will damn sure do it again because that's who I am! I am a killer I am a being born of evil! We discussed this already..you know how much I hate repeating myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janet's Point Of View..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She shook her head backing into a stall before emptying her lunch into the toilet bowl. I scoffed placing my hands on my hip.

Janet: Oh don't be dramatic.

She lifted her tear stained face grabbing tissue before weeping. She looked back at me with a look of confusion and disgust on her face.

Toni: I'm not being dramatic! You killed someone! You had the audacity to take that young man's life from him and you really thought that I would be okay with knowing that you did that!?

Janet: It's my nature Toni. I eat to survive I devour souls you know that.

Toni: We had a deal! You promised me that you wouldn't hurt anyone.

I rolled my eyes before laughing.

Janet: I promised you I wouldn't kill your father or your friends.

Toni: Brandy was right.

She said standing up before gathering herself.

Toni: Your a fucking monster.. I should've never gotten involved with you. I want nothing to do with you anymore. Please go back to hell you don't belong here.

I gritted my teeth walking towards her. I could feel my anger grow the more she showed fear. I backed her into a corner she couldn't run if she wanted. I saw my face in her big brown eyes. I looked like a monster. I was beautiful. I gripped her neck squeezing harder with every breath she took.

Janet: You are so PATHETIC! You are mine and I am yours. You were promised to me by your father. You accepted your fate and promised devotion to me. I will rip your heart right out of your ch-

She kneed me in the stomach before running out of the restroom. She needs to be taught about the consequences of her actions..I'll be the one to teach her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched her sleep from the dark side of her room. I knew she felt my eyes on her. Her heart sped up as I walked inching closer and closer to her.

Janet: Your afraid of me?

Toni: Y-Yes.

I dug my claw across her cheek licking the blood from her face.

Janet: Good. You made me angry earlier. There will be consequences. First I'll kill one of your friends.. Then I'll fuck you back into submission, and when you ever think of speaking to me with that disrespect ever again.. you'll have that memory.

She began crying as wrapped my tail around her throat tightening it.

Janet: You have a day to choose who dies and who lives. You know how to contact me.

She began bawling as she got on her knees.

Toni: Please don't make me choose.. I'm begging you-

Janet: I like it when you beg. You'll do anything for your family and friends won't you?

She shook her head grabbing my hand.

Toni: I'll be g-good I've learned my lesson.

I pouted stroking her hair.

Janet: Those never learn without consequence, but don't worry baby. I'll make you my good girl again.

...
Alr that's it for now gang!