Darling.

~𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕚'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨..
𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒.
𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘𝕥𝕙, 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟚.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked to my 3rd period on 1% I didn't get much sleep last night due to my "active imagination," I spent hours after it happened trying to convince myself it wasn't real..and for that dumb mistake I looked ruff..The eye bags I had from lack of sleep came back again, makeup didn't even do me any justice.. I made it to my locker swapping my English books for my math binder.. I slowly made my way to class when my good friend Robyn caught up to me.

Robyn: Wait up pretty girl.

She said causing me to smile at her melodic island accident..

Toni: Hey..

Robyn: What's wrong.. you sound groggily..

Toni: I didn't get much sleep last night..

Robyn: Bad dreams again?

Toni: Yeah.. I'll be fine though..

Robyn: Yeah..you'll be okay..if it makes you feel better im coming over tonight and im bringing gummy candy with the drug.

She said cheesing.. I matched her expression..Robyn's grammar is still a bit wanky so sometimes you really have to decipher what she says..

Toni: Sounds likes a plan to me..

She nodded hugging me before telling me what time she'd stop by before heading to her next period..after wandering some more..I did the same.. I was half awake in class when the bell rang causing me to jump up drawing the attention of my classmates.

??.: Uh oh.. you seeing monsters again Toni?

Brandy said pouting her lips making the entire class laugh at her outburst.. I sunk into my chair pulling the jaw strings on my hoodie... I pulled my sunglasses on my face grabbing my books waiting to be dismissed..

Brandy: We all know you have eye-bags Toni..flaunt them baby girl I've been wanting a new bag anyways..

She said patting her Purse laughing, the whole class was laughing at me..I even saw Miss green chuckle a little...

Miss Green: Thats enough Brandy..Toni do you want to go to the nurse?

What's the nurse gonna do? Give me water for my eye bags?

Toni: No..

She nodded before dismissing us, reminding us about the homework assignment but I doubt anyone but me listened.. they flew out the classroom before she even got to get a word out.. I was walking to my locker when Brandy passed me smirking with Monica and Mya by her side..

Brandy: Don't let the monsters bite..

She said jumping at me causing me to stumble and drop my books.. Those who saw laughed alongside Brandy as I picked up my books.. Me and Brandy used to be best friends I trusted her with what I was going through..one day I invited her over to my house for a sleepover and she kissed me.. she tried to slip her hands in my pants but when I rejected her advances she slapped me and stormed out.. the next day my name was dragged through the mud and everyone thought I was mentally insane.. they even made memes about me stating "if you see Toni reach for her backpack run.." I tried to not let it bother me.. but I can only take so much..