Whipped

~𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨..
𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕒.
𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙𝕤𝕥, 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟚.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the bed Toni's mother graciously offered me staring into space I was confused. The way Toni responded to me when I gave her the truthful answer to the question "is eating people all you care about?!" I thought I handled that well..I didn't lie I'd never lie to her, but she still left with the sound I knew all to well laced in her voice..hurt.. I hurt her? My response hurt her? I don't understand these feelings she's feeling but I want to know I want to understand the basic human feelings that she's expressing, but she's not trying to talk out our problems how will I understand if she won't communicate with me?

A voice coming from behind the closet door caught my attention..my brothers voice.. I crept to the closet opening it seeing my brother in all his glory..his eyes glowing a shade of gold and his tail resting peacefully on his shoulder.

??.: Your so whipped...over a measly human being..

Janet: I am not..besides what are you doing here..

??.: I'm here to collect on the soul that you've failed to get because you and the human girl are playing house..yes I've been watching you..

Janet: Your an ass..and I do plan on collecting..just not yet..

??.: You bestowed an agreement with her Janet..we don't do that unless...you've become fond-

Janet: If you know what's good for you..you won't let that last word come out..Now like I said..I will be collecting just not yet..

??.: Your so whipped...you've been sitting in this sleeping chambers contemplating what you did wrong..you need what the humans call therapy..

Janet: I don't need anything! And if I did it's none of your business anyways..I've got everything covered here just leave.

??.: clearly you do-

Janet: Go away.... Your stressing me out you know how hungry I get when I stress and Toni says I need to cut back on eating humans..

??.: Since when do you listen to anyone but yourself.. what happened to the free demon who didn't take shit from anyone not even our fa-

Janet: I really don't care for your lectures now brother.. go play with a toy because you are nagging me like you are still a young offspring..

He scoffed backing further into the darkness..

??.: If you don't collect I'll have no choice but to drag him and your little human to hell..

Janet: I wish you would...

The room went silent as I heard him slip into the beyond..I've always wanted to be an only child..and now my desire for it grew even more. I closed the closet door grabbing the cellular device that Toni's mother got me before slipping it in the isolated area they call pockets and exiting the room..I bumped into an upset Toni who looked as if she wanted to decapitate me..

Toni: Move.

She said causing me to pout..I can't help that I'm not intact with one's feelings..I just want her to hear me out before I swallow her father whole..

Janet: That's not so nice..

Toni: Janet I don't have time for your games..

Janet: Im sorry..if I hurt your feelings my love but I don't understand..give me time to understand human emotion..if it makes you feel better I'm willing to talk to the ones you go to for guidance..

Toni: A therapist?

Janet: Yes that..

Toni: That actually sounds like a great idea..and I guess I'll let you off of the hook for now..

I smiled at her forgiveness..yet I was still confused. Why are humans so forgiving... I cupped her right cheek with my right hand..I loved how her soft flesh felt in my palms..

Janet: Don't forgive me so soon..it's time to collect on your dads soul..he must pay.

Toni: What?! No you cant yet my sisters need him..and I am not willing to ever live with them again so please there must be some other way..

She said pleading with me.. I thought maybe I can make him pay and make Toni happy at the same time.. and then it came to me..

Janet: Yes...there is one way we can make that happen..

Toni: oh thank god...

I cringed at her comment before nodding..

Janet: Don't go uplifting your..king just yet this idea won't be the easiest..

Toni: What is it?

Janet: Kiss me and I'll tell you.

She laughed leaning in pecking my lips before backing away..but no..that just won't do.. I grabbed her Chin pushing her lips back Onto mine sticking my tongue in her mouth..I enjoyed the feeling of her tongue colliding with mine it gave me...great joy. I gripped her rear before pulling away letting her catch her breath..

Toni: You are a really! Great kisser..

She in between breaths.. I smiled..

Janet: Yes...my many companions have complimented the way I kiss, but I do hold up the end of my deals..this requires me to make a..trip. Would you like to join me?

Toni: Yeah where are we going?

Janet: To hell silly..how else am I going to make a deal with the devil.

The look on her face was priceless..I wanted to laugh but I was so eager to hear her response..

Toni: You want me..to come to hell with you to bargain with the devil to spare my father..?

Janet: Yes..I may warn you my father can be..well..a dad. So it maybe easier for this to work if he hears it from you..

Toni: Whoa whoa wait..the devil is your dad I have so many questions I mean is he really the cause of all evil?! Is he the father of all demons? Are all demons only suc-

Janet: Calm your nerves Toni..I can only answer so many.. but to reassure you no he didn't father all demons only me and my siblings..and I can't even believe I'm saying this but did you read the Bible? It maybe man made but it's true when they said there are different kinds of demons..

Toni: Oh..right. Yes of course.

Janet: Now..you didn't answer my question..do you want to accompany me or not.

Toni: I-I yea..yes..

Janet: That's so exciting!! Don't worry I won't let anything bite what's mine.

I said with a wink hoping to reassure her..

Toni: Right...

I laughed..my poor Toni has no idea what she's getting herself into..

Janet: Well then..Let's go to hell..

...
HELP writing watt is so cringe for me now idk y! This was not edited.