Shower

Robin shuts the door behind her as Nancy is already getting undressed and has turned the shower on. She takes a few steps forward, wanting to touch her. Robin is a few inches away from her now. She puts her hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Nancy kissed Robin's neck roughly. She let out a quiet moan. Nancy pulls away to say,

"I marked you up good last night baby"

"Yeah I'm gonna need to borrow some of your makeup to cover it up," Robin said. "Although the thought of everyone knowing I'm yours is hot," Robin said hoping she would make more.

"If anyone tries flirting with you, you better tell me," She said seriously.

"Okay of course," Robin said reaching around Nancy's back, unhooking her bra. Nancy took Robin's shirt off and quickly unhooked her bra. Robin pulled the tie Nancy did on her sweat pants and took them off, then took hers off. Nancy kissed Robin's neck and jawline, getting a small moan out of her. Nancy kissed down her girlfriend's stomach and down to her panties, then took them off. She placed a light kiss on her pussy, then moved back up to her mouth. Robin eagerly took off nancy's panties, as she had her hands on her hips digging her nails slightly into her skin.

Nancy took Robin's hand and led her into the shower, she put her head under the water, getting her hair wet. She tilted her head back, exposing her neck, so Robin kissed her there. Then she went to her collar bone, down to her boobs, lightly licking her nipple. She moved her head to the other one doing the same thing. Nancy couldn't help but put her hand on Robin's head grabbing onto her hair roughly. Robin ran her thumb over Nancy's nipple, then the other one.

"Get on your knees, Robin," She said firmly. So Robin obeyed. She got on her knees. Nancy with her hand still in her hair, forced her to look up at her. "I want you to touch me," Nancy said remaining in control. Robin ran one finger along her pussy. "In me Rob." She said forcefully.

Robin put one finger inside her. Nancy let out a moan, so Robin started fucking her, then she started using her tongue. Creating a pattern, Nancy threw her head back in pleasure. She was moaning loudly. "Good girl, Robin, keep going like that," She said between moans. Seconds later She said "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, don't stop," as she was keeping a tight grip on Robin's hair.

Moments later she said "Robin- fuck I'm cumming, your such a good girl," She pulled Robin by her hair, telling her to come back up. She kissed her roughly, moving her hands down her back, to her ass.

"Did I do good?" Robin asked.

"You did great, baby, good job," She said, grabbing Robin's body wash. She poured some into her hand, rubbing it onto her girlfriend's body. Then Robin did the same. They stood under the water washing the soap off, once they finished, Nancy stepped out of the shower. She picked up the towel Robin got for her. They both dried themselves off, then got dressed.

Robin took her girlfriend back to her room and she laid down on her bed.

"Wanna take a nap?" She asked

"Yeah," Nancy said as she laid on top of her, laying her head on Robin's shoulder.