The morning after

Robin woke up first, she had an idea of making Nancy breakfast in bed. The problem is she has to get out of bed without waking her up. She moved Nancy's arm that was laying on top of her and laid it down gently, then moved a pillow into her arms, replacing her. Robin snuck out of her bedroom, went downstairs, and into the kitchen.  She looked in the fridge and got out eggs, bacon, milk, and butter. She got bread out of the cabinet. 

Robin turned the stove on and got a pan and a butter knife. Once she cooked everything she put it on a plate. Robin got a tray and put the food on it, then poured apple juice into a cup because Nancy had mentioned once that she prefers apple juice over orange juice. She put the cup on the tray with some napkins and silverware.

She very carefully carried the tray to her room and opened the door to Nancy, who was still sleeping, Robin placed the tray on her bed. 

"Nance, wake up baby," She said gently rubbing her arm. She finally woke up and smiled as soon as she remembered where she was. She sat up carefully not wanting to spill the drink.

"Rob, you did all this for me?" She said smiling still. "Thank you so much," Nancy said gratefully. 

"Oh, it's nothing," said Robin, as Nancy picked up a piece of bacon and tore it in half, then said

"Open," Robin did so, and Nancy put one piece in Robin's mouth, and the other in hers. Robin giggled a little bit at the gesture. "You remembered that I don't like orange juice," Nancy said with a grateful smile.

"I remember everything," Robin said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you for this," She said. Nancy gave Robin a kiss on the cheek. "I really appreciate it, Rob," She said, smiling at her. 

They ate the rest of their breakfast then got ready to take a shower.