The Golden Hair Heiress

.

The Golden Hair Heiress

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior had to wait for nearly 33 years for his first paternal granddaughter with the Howard surname to be born.

Now, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had four grandchildren born from his two daughters, it wasn't that he did not love his grandchildren given to him by his two daughters, but they wouldn't carry on what his great-grandfather started in 2165.

So, when Lady Karissa gave birth to his first grandchild with the surname of Howard. Lord Charles Andrew JR was ecstatic with happiness and he ordered the bells over Norfolk and York territory to ring announcing the birth of his first grandchild and his father's first great-granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard on May 1, 2275 out at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR rushes into the suite where Lady Karissa is surrounded by Lord David William Beck, his grand-nephew, his son, Lord Andrew Charles and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

He looks at Lady Karissa holding his golden hair heiress in her arms and he asks Lady Karissa " May I hold my heiress."

"Yes of course, Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Karissa tells him and Lord David William Beck places his second cousin twice removed into his grand-uncle's arms and he looks down at the tiny little bundle and he starts to cry tears of joy but he looks directly at his son " Listen here, Lord Andrew Charles Howard. You better guard my heiress with your dear life. I had to wait 33 years for her to arrive."

"Listen here father. I had to wait for her mother." Lord Andrew Charles states, " I had to wait nearly 12 years for her to arrive from Post World War Three Planet Earth."

"Lord Richard William Carey, as my grand-aunt great-grandson and my granddaughters third cousin and Lord David William Beck, who is my brother's grandson and my granddaughter's second cousin once removed, I am asking you to guard my granddaughter with your life along with my son, Lord Andrew Charles."

"Rest assured, Lord Charles Andrew JR. Lord David and I will protect our cousin. " Lord Richard William Carey tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"She is Lord David's second cousin and my third cousin." Lord Richard William states.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR holds his granddaughter and he orders the bells to sound over Norfolk and York territory and the trumpets sound to announce the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the first great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior with the Howard surname.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa "You would have thought my father gave birth to our daughter, Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Don't take the joy from your father, Andrew Charles. You have two older brothers. They still haven't given your father any grandchildren." Lady Karissa tells him.

'I can't help if my two brothers don't produce." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Your brothers are too old to believe in the stork fairytale and that the stork is going to give them a baby." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I don't know what my two older brothers believe in." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Did no one tell your brothers what their penis was for?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I would take they would know." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Why do you think your father married them so they could give him grandchildren?" Lady Karissa explains.

"Neither have had any children." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Give them time and maybe they might surprise you." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I will be waiting." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Charles Andrew JR holds his first Howard grandchild in his arms and he kisses her and Lord David asks his grandnephew, " Don't you think Lady Karissa should hold her daughter in her arms?"

"Oh! I am sorry I am just overjoyed by her birth." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his grand-nephew, and he walks over to Lady Karissa and places Lady Elizabeth into her mother's arms and Lady Karissa smiles down at her daughter named after the three greatest Queens of England, Elizabeth I, Victoria and Anne and Beltane after the Pagan Sabbath is born on.

Yes, Odin is great indeed when he blessed you with what you prayed for and he will multiply your descendants as he has done Lord Patrick William Howard and his ancestors throughout the ages.