Lord Matthew Colin and Lady Janet Cynthia Craven

Terms you need to know ;

Gentry:   people of good social position, specifically (in the UK) the class of people next below the nobility in position and birth.

Aristocrats:: a governing body or upper class usually made up of a hereditary nobility.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven was the son of Lord Colin and Lady Mary Craven nee Lennox of Wessex Territory.

We will travel back to Post World War Three Planet Earth to 1900, and when two children were born to a brother and sister, Colonel Albert Lennox and Lady Lily Craven nee Lennox.

Colonel Albert Lennox married Lady Rose and Queen Victoria sent them to India in 1898 and Lady Lily Lennox married Lord Archibald Craven in 1898, and in the year of 1900, both Lady Rose and Lady Lily gave birth to their children, Lady Mary Lennox and Lord Colin Craven.

Lord Colin Craven's mother died when he was born and Lady Mary Lennox father and mother died in India in 1910 and she was sent by His Royal Highest, King George V of England to England to live with her maternal uncle, Lord Archibald Craven to Misselthwaite Manor and there she finds her spoiled cousin, Lord Colin Craven throwing a fit and she walks into his room and she tells him " I can scream much longer than you and louder."

Lord Colin thinks he is going to die, but he doesn't and when Lady Mary takes him out to his mother's garden. Lord Colin recovers and he enlists in World War I but lives and he returns to Misselthwaite Manor and he asks Lady Mary to marry him.

Together they are the ancestors of Lord Matthew Colin Craven, through their son, Lord Jackson Craven who travels with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven marries Lady Janet Cynthia Grey and together they live on Star Base 10 in Moray Territory.

Lord Matthew Colin Craven has a son, Lord Colin David Craven who marries Lady Janet Fleming and they have a son, Lord James Craven who marries Lady Barbara McDonald and they have a son, Lord Archibald Craven who marries Lady Lara Scott and they have a daughter, Lady Florence Clara Craven who marries Lord Jerome Alexander Stuart, Earl of Moray on Star Base 10 and they have a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart who marries Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV, Duke of Lancaster and Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 and they have two sons, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, Earl of Moray and Lord Andrew Charles Howard V who have Lady Athena Isabella Howard and Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Both Lady Athena Isabella Howard and her first cousin, Lady Florence Clara Howard become Countess of Moray of Star-Base 10 and Duchess of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.