The Two Favorite Great-Grandchildren of Lord Andrew Charles Howard,

They were Lord Andrew Charles Howard's favorite great-grandchildren, Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth was the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and she is the daughter of Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Fredrick William Howard IV.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard III is the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and he is the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, the second son of his eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina born in 2305.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III. were both in 2320, three months apart from each other.

Both resemble their great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles with his dark brunette hair and his dark golden brown eyes.

Lord Andrew Charles loved all of his grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, but he was the closest to his second grandson, Lord Andrew Charles II and his eldest granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard who married his grand uncle's grandchild, Lord Frederick William Howard IV, the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR as is Lady Karissa Ann is the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and they are third cousins.

Together, Both Lord Anthony and Lady Elizabeth his eldest son and daughter gave him six children, three grandsons, and three granddaughters, Lady Karissa being the oldest grandchild, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II being the second son of his eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina, who has an elder brother, Lord Alexander Charles and a younger sister, Lady Josephine Karissa.

Lady Elizabeth has two daughters, Lady Karissa Ann and Lady Suzanne Victoria and one son, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV.

Lady Suzanne Victoria Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II were both born in 2305, along with Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, and Lord David Andrew Beck.

Lord Richard Edward Howard IV and Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard were born in 2300, and Lord Alexander Andrew Howard was born in 2302.

When Lord Andrew Charles Howard II married Lady Isabella Clara Bohun and she came from a very good background in 2318, and in 2320, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, and Lady Karissa Ann Howard married Lord Frederick William Howard IV in 2315, and in 2320, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard was born.

The first time the two first second cousin's met each other was at the death of their great-grandmother's funeral in June 2330, and they were both ten years old at the time of Lady Karissa Elizbeth Ann Howard-Carey death.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth was ten years old when her mother became Duchess of Norfolk Territory in 2300, when her grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard decided to abdicate in the favor of her 35 years old daughter, Lady Karissa Ann.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was 55 years old when she abdicated in the favor of her daughter, Lady Karissa, but Lady Karissa told her mother, " Mother. I will only be Duchess of Norfolk until Lady Victoria Elizabeth turns 18 years and she will be 18 years old in 2338."

"It was at Lady Victoria Elizabeth cotillion in 2335, that her second cousin saw her for a third time and she had changed and Lord Andrew Charles III asked his father and grandfather who she was and Lord Anthony tells his grandson, "Oh! She is your second cousin and granddaughter of my sister, Lady Elizabeth."

"Do you mean that little brunette girl I met at our great-grandmother's funeral in 2330." Lord Andrew Charles III asks.

"Yes, Lord Andrew Charles III, and the gentleman with her is her father, Lord Frederick William Howard IV who is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and he is your second cousin twice removed." Lord Anthony states.