Babe, just rest a little for me (Bosip x Boder)

AU: Bosip is a CEO of a company and Boder is a stay home dad, Bosip comes home late (Around 12-1 in the morning). They have a daughter named April (7 years old)

Enjoy the story

Bosip's POV

Aughh, I was pissed off because I fired my number 2 & 3 great employees for stealing my money, but at least I have two weeks to myself and Boder. It's now 2 am,  came inside and now I came home to see my boyfriend pissed off.

He signed: Where were you?! I tried to kiss his cute cheek, pushed me away a little. Why weren't here for our daughter's play?! She was upset!!

"Babe, listen I'll make it up to her-," I was cut off by a slap by Boder so I slapped him back and I turned to see April," A-April, Honey it's okay."

"STAY AWAY FROM PAPA" She tried to push me off and I could tell she heard everything from both of our minds, before we can responed she ran away to her bedroom. I looked at Boder who was horrifed to hear those words out of her mouth. I went up stairs and hear her praying.

" I wish I wish, Papa and Daddy would stop fighting and would start to love each other again." I teared up but I went to the kicthen and fell asleep.

Boder's POV

I felt bad after the fight but he looked stressed after he came home from work. I took off my coat off and placed it on Bosip so he was warm.

I knew one thing other than I had to make him a good breakfast... He loved me..

I wrote a note next to him

Please rest a little for me