Senpai..... I love you, AND ONLY YOU (Axol x Bowaev)

Axol's POV

It's been alomost 2 years since I met Bowaev and he told me I was only friend he had that is out of the house he lives in. I gave him more teddy bears, but they weren't normal as they seem.... There were camreas in the teddies and I made them myself and I went to his house and my 5 guards and I opened his window and I have been doing this for the past year and I thought to do it on his birthday, but I had the best idea.... BOWAEV'S MOTIVTION!!

Bob's POV

I went to the supermarket with Bosip to buy cake supplies for my little brother's birthday, but I saw that Blob thing again and he wasn't alone and we tried to walk pass them but they pussed us back, stoled our items and threw us in the back of their van...

"LET US OUT-!"

Bowaev's POV

I was working on some homework and I didn't really didn't care about it so when I was done with my homework and I went out to the park and I saw Axol holding flowers and I ran up to him and him and he did the same thing so we hugging for a while, when I looked up to see Bob knocked out with Bosip.

"Bob- MHPH!!" I was grabbed from behind and I couldn't move until I was asleep....

Axol's POV

I went to the van and my guards tied up my hostages and I looked at one thing I wanted more.. Senpai

When he was struggling through those ropes and when I undid his gag, I whispered in his ear

"Senpai..... I love you, and ONLY YOU..."

This happened 7 months ago.... I realsed Bob and Bosip, but I made sure Bowaev well love no one else but me.....