WHO ARE YOU?!

TW:
Scars
Blood
Violence
My AU

Enjoy this oneshot

No one's POV

It was a normal day for the Bob gang, Bosip and Bob were eating breakfast, Bobal was watching TV, Bobot and Boder went shopping and Bofo was in basement. Boweav is always wondering why Bofo is always going to the basement so he went to spy on him.

Boweav's POV

I went to the basement and I saw a human in Bofo's amor

Bofo was me

"Ah- hello Boweav! I can explain-"

"BOB, BOSIP, BOBAL, HELP!!" I ran from this stranger into Bob's arms, as Bosip and Bobal ran to see this man.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I heard them beating the man up, Bosip grabbed some rope and tied up the man as Bobot and Boder came in.

"BODER!!" I hugged Boder tight.

"[Boweav what's wrong?]" Boder signed

"THERE'S A MAN IN THE HOUSE AND HE WAS WEARING BOFO!!"

Boder's POV

I placed Boweav behind me and ran downstairs to see the "Stranger" tied up to a chair with Bosip and Bobal questioning him, I ran to the man

"[BOFO ARE YOU OKAY?]" Bobal and Bosip looked puzzled, very confused eyes.

"That's not Bofo dumbass, that's an intruder!!" Bobal said as he and Bosip backed up as I untied Bofo.

"I'm fine," he said as he coughed up blood, "just need some help to my room." I removed the amor and carried him to his room.

"[You have to tell them]" I stated

"I know...." Bofo sighed, Bobal came to the room.

After Bofo explain he is a human

"If your a human.... Why did you wear that amor?" Bobal asked, interested in this reasoning.

"I ran away with the suit," he started," I couldn't let him find me... But I can finally get rid of it"

So Bofo finally got rid of the suit...