Coffee Buddie (Boweav and Bobal)

A/N Bobal and Boweav are working at a cafe (Bobal's a baristo and Boweav's a servent). And this AU, Boweav is homeless because his mom kicked him out because he didn't like her Boyfriend

Enjoy  this chapter

Bobal's POV

I was making an ameriacano and I was having a pretty good day, because I was given a raise to be an manager and I was done and the new kid, Boweav came to given the ameriacano and he was very good until somthing happened today when he gave the ameriacano to the lady, he tripped because our co-worker Dave tripped the new kid not by mistake and the costumer and Dave yelled at him and the kid ran away from the mess and when they tried to get to him, I yelled at Dave and I showed the costumer the video camera and I went to the boss, told him what Dave have done to Boweav and the new kid just quit at the spot and I ran out with him.

"OI BOWEAV!!" the kid turned to see me but he ran away from me so I contiue to follow him until the kid was hidding in a box and when I grabbed him he started cry, I held hi close.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me" That poor kid was scared and it started running so I carried him to my apartment

(Bobal's Apartment)

I was washing him up and I made him a cup of my Freakshake, he was so adorable

I was washing him up and I made him a cup of my Freakshake, he was so adorable. So I called my Boss and he told me to takes the rest of today and all day tomorrow so I can take care of the kid. I looked at the kid and I was wondering why is he working at such an age.

"I was kicked of my home, "I looked shocked at the kid as he told me that, " I was hated for breathing, and I had enough so I yelled at her and my mom kicked me out and none of my other family liked me because my eyes."  I felt so bad and I was to the apodtion center with the kid and  I just adopted him right then and there and CPS (Child Protection Servces) were in on it and areested them but I want to keep that kid safe and he still works with me and he always make my favorite iced Mochas for us.

That's why we're Coffee Buddies