A House is not a Home.

Mycroft was still gripping Gregory's hand as he pulled him away from his, now former, house. Greg was still not sure what has just happened, the moment was a blur.

"Gregory, I'm so sorry..."

"..For what?"

"It was my fault....I stayed longer that I should have"

Greg stopped.

"Myc"

He pulled him back and into his arms.

"I haven't seen you in weeks. I'm out of an abusive house. I should kiss you"

Mycroft laughed lightly.

"Why don't you"

Mycroft pulled Gregory against him and pressed his lips gently into the other boys. Greg gasped, but slowly melted into Mycroft's soft lips. Mycroft pulled back and smiled.

"Okay. Good, yeah?"

"Hell yes"

Mycroft let out a loud laugh and linked his fingers with Gregory's.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Don't know. Anywhere I guess"

Greg smiled. If it hadn't been for what happened back at his house, this would have felt like a date.

"Where will I live?"

"Stay with a friend?"

"No. Dimmo's dad is homophobic so..."

Mycroft cringed and squeezed his hand.

"You'll find somewhere, I promise"

They walked in silence for a while. Soon, they arrived at a mall near centre London. Mycroft stopped.

"No. Way."

"What? What is it Myc?"

"I spy my little brother. On a date. With John Watson"

"What?!"

Mycroft laughed like a maniac.

"Come, dear Gregory. I have a brother to question"

~~~~~~~~

Sherlock was strolling along beside John, fingers linked together. He smiled.

'John Watson. My boyfriend.'

John noticed his smile and pecked him on the cheek.

"It's nice when you smile"

"It's even better when you're the one who put it there"

Mycroft strode into sight

"Damn.."

"Hello brother dear"

Mycroft smiled coolly at his younger brother. Greg had only seen Sherlock a few times. He had curly black hair that hung low in his face. His piercing blue eyes seemed to see right through Greg.

'Odd. Myc has auburn hair'

Sherlock rolled his eyes at Greg.

"Yes, his hair is red, mine is black"

"Sherlock..."

Mycroft rubbed his eyes.

"What?"

"Take a break from being my infuriating sibling for five minutes and explain to me why you are here with John?"

--Authors Note--
Sorry for the short ass chapter. and it's terribleness. I am having a but of writers block so it might be a while until another update. Anyway, thank you for 116 reads!!!!!!!!
Tell me what you thought of the last couple of chapters. As always, thank you for reading!
~Fable
--------