Escape Plan

I can't die.

I whispered this sentence over and over again trying to calm down but my mind was broken down when I realised how fast the water level is rising.I stood on top of a bed and calculated it:the entire floor was only 3 meters tall,the water arises 1 centimetre every one to two minutes.I need to get to work.

I walked painfully slow in water trying to find remain tables or chairs that I have the ability to move and unfortunately I didn't find a single one of them.The wall was stuck together in the toughest way possible and I am not a climber.I went though a brain storm thinking about the platforms I can use to get up and I came up with a plan.

I searched possibly every single corner of this floor and found a ladder.I took some tapes from the drawers and took some other things that I thought would be useful later.I heard a weird wind fan sound coming from far away but I didn't have more time to waste,the water was already splashing against my waist.

Crash!The sound of glass shattering filled my ears and before I could react to it,a strong wave pushed me into the water.

I struggled to stand up once again and when I did,The water was rising even quicker.I started to float in large quantities of water and it was much more harder to go whenever I threw away the previous plan of stacking beds in my head and went for something even crazier.

I went to the room of the broken window.The sea level was now just under my mouth meaning I will have to swim if I wanted to move.The pressure of waves coming from the window pushed me back but lucky for me,I am very good at swimming,or at least everyone thought I was.I grabbed the top frame of the broken floor window and used all my strength taking myself to it.I inhaled the most air I have ever breathed and tried to swim out of the hotel window.

Turned out it was a good idea to hold that much breath since the process was extremely slow due to the pressure of water flowing.I sucked in air as long as my head was above the water,I grabbed the outline of the window as steady as possible and leaned forward.I climbed the outline of the window of stood on top of it.The window above me was closed so I got a rock and counted down in my mind.3,2,1,splash!the window broke in a circle and I climbed up,broke the window entirely and got to safety.