New World

It is definitely nicer to live inside a actual room with bed,tables and a shower than wet and dark boat.

The person that saved us is actually has a name,called Aron and he knew a lot about the world situations than us living on the same island.
"So the whole world is suffering from this weird flood?And also the monsters?""I knew this from the old ratio in my camp.The black creatures are called The Nightbreakers,due to their unholy screeching every time they sense a target,and their black skin which is very hard to see in the dark nights."

And after a ton of other useless facts learned,He decided to head to America.

"The ratio says that plenty of America's land is not covered,that they built wall around the states and there will be thousands,no,millions of survivors in the place.
"I didn't have a better place to go so anything seemed like a pretty solid idea to me.

The trip felt like it took ages since even if we are on a cruise ship,we can't afford to lose electricity on any of the water parks or arcades so all we do is eat,exercise and sleep.

I didn't actually know how many days it took to arrive in New York because i lost track of time long time ago but when we got there,the scene was shockingly beautiful.The glorious Statue of Liberty was still standing in the water despite being half covered in water,and the buildings in the distance reflected the shiny sun of the day.The storm was finally small enough for a sunrise to form even if it's still raining."

"Are you sure there is land here?It looks just as flooded."

Aron didn't answer me and seemed concerned,William wasn't paying attention to us and practicing his gun."Will!Don't waste-"Boom!The ship quaked and crumpled.An explosion occurred on the ship.
"Go get the life boats!the ship is sinking!"I ran to the lifeboats and tried my best to unleash them.Fortunately we escaped before the ship sank to the bottom of the city.

"Who did that?""Probably a terrorist gang."The city suddenly seemed a lot violent than before,I looked around the water ruins and realized tents on top of some skyscrapers.
"America might not be what you've listened on the ratio,Aron."

The central park of New York is completely flooded as expected.What I was not expecting was small boats and ships all around the park.

They are all coming out to look at our boats.

Gossips and whispers filled the water camp.
A person suddenly bumped out of the ship and and got a speaker."Welcome to the central park friends!"Then he went on a small yacht to welcome us.

He's name was Bob and he is the leader of this small ship town."When the flood happened,I got every single boat I could and drove them here."Some of the boats were also used to find more survivors in the city he said."We are very happy to see you three here!"I turned to Will and whispered:"Should we join them?"He didn't answer and instead gave me a smile.