1- All Hands On Deck, Class 1A

BEFORE YOU ALL CRINGE, KEIGO CALLS KOKO BABY BIRD AS IT'S WHAT HE CALLED HER WHEN SHE WAS A KID.

Koko pays the taxi driver as she gets out of the taxi, staring at the 1A dorm in front of her. The taxi drives off as she holds her belongings in her hands. She walks up to the front door of the dorm as she looks at her new wings in the reflection of the window.

Could these wings be any bigger?

Koko opens the door and she steps inside as everyone stands alert. Izuku and Bakugo run over, hugging her tightly as Koko drops her bags on the ground, hugging them both tightly.

"Are you okay?" Bakugo asks as he lets go.

"We were really scared" Izuku says as he lets go.

"I'm fine. I got a few bruises but it's nothing my healing and the hospital couldn't handle" Koko says with a small smile.

"How long are you going to keep your old man on his feet?" Aizawa asks from behind Izuku and Bakugo as they move out of the way.

"Just a few more years" Koko says with a small shrug.

"You did amazing" Aizawa says as he hugs Koko close.

"Are you not going to grill me about joining in the fight?" Koko asks as she holds him.

"I know why you were there and why you wouldn't just abandon your responsibilities like that. Plus, you're a hero now, you have to fight when you're needed" Aizawa says as he lets go of her.

Eri comes running and she jumps into Koko's arms.

"You said you'd be safe, that didn't look safe" Eri scolds as Koko hugs her.

"I'm sorry but Hawks needed my help" Koko says as she looks at Eri.

"How's Keigo? And the fireman. Are they both okay?" Eri asks quietly as she looks at Koko's wings.

"They're both fine. They were both let out of the hospital this morning at the same time as me" Koko says with a smile.

"I can't believe you fought alongside the top two heroes" Mina says as she comes over.

"How did you even get involved?" Hagakure asks as she looks at Koko.

"I saw the fight on the way to meet my friend so I lent them my help" Koko says with a soft smile.

"It must have scary" Momo says as Koko puts Eri down.

"Not really, I knew I could do it" Koko says as she picks up an orange juice carton.

"You should go and get some rest" Tamaki asks as Koko walks over to him.

"I was just on my way to do that" Koko says as she puts a hand on Tamaki's shoulder before going to her room.

It's the next day and all of the students are in class.

"Endeavour was so amazing the other day, I kind of wish I was there to see it all live" Denki says as he sits on Kirishima's desk.

"I was scared stiff that entire fight. And when that Nomu knocked Endeavour out, I thought the Nomu would win, because Hawks' quirk doesn't work well with power types and Koko was focused on evacuation at that point" Kirishima says as he looks over at Koko who listens in on their conversation, "but then Koko was really manly and she jumped into the fight, protecting Endeavour, whilst healing his as well. Talk about guts. And the way the two of them stood strong and tall together afterwards was amazing".

"That's why the number one hero is Endeavour, the number two hero is Hawks and Koko is on her way to being a great hero too" Ojiro says as he smiles at Koko.