4- Dark Fallen Angel

FAIR WORD OF WARNING, THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER WILL FOCUS ONLY ON TOKOYAMI'S TEAM'S FIGHT BECAUSE THERE IS A KEY PART TO THE STORY THERE. THE REST OF THE TEAM'S FIGHTS WILL BE SKIPPED OVER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE KOKO AND IZUKU'S FIGHT.

The class watches the screens as Dark Shadow starts to act out of the ordinary. He turns against Tokoyami and his team and tries to fight them.

"What's wrong with Dark Shadow?" Ochako asks, concerned.

"He's lost control" Mina says worriedly.

"There's plenty of light" Tsu says as she looks at the sky.

"It's Kuoiro's quirk" Koko says as the three girls look at her, "his quirk is called Dark but it's basically shadow blending. He can use the shadows to move around and blend in. And since Dark Shadow is a huge shadow, he's possessed him and is trying to use Dark Shadow against Tokoyami" Koko says as they all nod.

"Is this okay, Professor Aizawa?" Shoji asks as he looks at his teacher.

"I have no doubt that Tokoyami has the power and will to overcome this" Aizawa says as his gaze stays fixed to the screen.

"He was trained by Hawks. I have no doubt Hawks gave him some amazing tutoring" Koko says as she hypes up her friend, knowing he helped Tokoyami out a lot.

"Is this the same plan that failed in the first match?" Ojiro asks as he realises it's the same play.

"It's a pretty smart move" Todoroki says, "in an area like this, Tokoyami has the upper hand".

"What's gonna happen?" Izuku asks as he watches the screen.

"Hawks helped Tokoyami develop a new special move whilst at his work study" Koko says with a small smile.

"He can't have improved that much" Bakugo comments.

"You're up for a surprise if you believe that" Koko says as she gives Bakugo a side glance.

The whole class watches in awe as Tokoyami reveals his newest move.

"Look at them go!" Ochako says, her eyes beaming.

"It's a brand new move!" Mina says happily.

"How's this possible?" Mineta asks in awe.

"The principle behind it is super simple" Izuku says, "Dark Shadow is always floating so he can hold onto Tokoyami and carry him through the air, manipulating Dark Shadow so he has wings to propel them through the air at a greater rate. And then by covering Dark Shadow with his cape, he's blocking out the sun so Dark Shadow is stronger but not that strong that he loses control of him".

"It's gonna be hard for them to break those wide range attacks" Sato says he looks at the screen, "if Fukodashi Manga were to go overseas, would he need a translator?".

"I want to know what runs through your head sometimes" Koko says as she looks at Sato.

"I don't know if he would or not" Sero adds onto Sato's conversation.

"Are you really fuelling the fire for this conversation?" Koko asks as she looks at Sero.

"Deku, look at the arena" Ochako says as Izuku looks at the camera zoomed out on the arena.

"There's a word wall separating Momo from the rest of the team" Izuku says as he looks at the huge work 'Boom' carved into the concrete.

"This was their plan from the start" Koko says with a sly smirk.

The round finally finishes and Tokoyami traps Kuroiro in his cape as Hagakure gets Manga, Aoyama gets another and Momo catches Kendo.

"Tokoyami managed to catch two of the other teammates" Mineta says in awe.

"They couldn't have done it without Momo's help" Jiro says with a small smile.

"They all did amazing. If we keep going like this, we can win" Izuku says happily.

The second round is a win for Class B as Tokoyami comes over and sits down next to Koko.

"You did well" Koko says as she looks at the ground.

"We didn't win" Tokoyami says disappointedly.

"It's not always about winning, plus, you used your new special move" Koko says as she looks at Tokoyami.

"Thank you, Kokoro" Tokoyami says as he looks at her.

--- flashback to the work studies ---

"What did you want to talk about?" Tokoyami asks as he stands in Hawks' office, Hawks sitting on the sofa in front of him.

There is a knock at the door as it opens and Koko walks inside.

"Hey kid, how was the train journey?" Keigo asks as Koko puts her bags near the door.

"Kokoro, what are you doing here?" Tokoyami asks as he watches his classmate.

"Oh, Hawks is the friend of mine that I've been visiting on the weekend" Koko says with a small smile.

"I brought Koko here because I think she can help you, Tokoyami" Keigo says as Koko walks over.

"What do you mean?" Tokoyami asks as he looks at his mentor.

"Let's take this to the skies" Hawks says with a smirk.

The three of them leave the office through the top window as Keigo holds onto Tokoyami and Koko flies on her own, wings coming from her back.

"I feel so free. It's like I'm one with the wind" Tokoyami says, taking in the moment.

"It's really something, flying. You should try it" Koko says as she looks over at Tokoyami.

The three of them land on top of a tall building as Tokoyami holds onto the spire of the building with every ounce of strength he has.

"Why did you bring me up here?" Tokoyami asks as he keeps his eyes shut.

"I brought you in because I wanted an intern and because I wanted a second opinion on what happened at the USJ" Hawks says as he looks at the view, "but at the sports festival, I saw that you weren't using your quirk to the best of your ability. I believe that all people who can fly should fly. That's why I hired Koko as my new sidekick in order to train her, using my quirk".

"It's a long story but we've known each other for a long time" Koko says as Tokoyami gives her a shocked look.

"How would I be able to fly?" Tokoyami asks as Koko walks to the edge.

"Come to the edge with me" Koko says as Tokoyami walks over, stumbling slightly, as Koko grabs onto his hand and helps him over, "you're able to manipulate Dark Shadow however you want right?" Koko asks as Tokoyami nods, "do you think you could make it so Dark Shadow had wings and he could hold onto you".

"It's not impossible" Tokoyami says as he grips onto Koko.

"Good, now jump" Koko says as she looks over the edge.

"What?" Tokoyami asks in sheet shock.

"Jump. And if it doesn't work, I'll catch you" Koko says with a small smile.

"No, I can't do that" Tokoyami says persistently.

"Fine, we'll try it this way" Koko says as she lets go of Tokoyami's hand, turning her back and falling off the edge of the building.

"There she goes again, always doing the extremes" Hawks says as he stands there, his arms folded.

Tokoyami jumps straight after Koko, not wanting to see a classmate get hurt.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami yells as he manipulates Dark Shadow to grab him and fly him with wings.

"There you go" Koko says as she picks herself up with her wings.

"I feel sick" Tokoyami says.

"You'll get used to it" Koko says with a small smile.

--- end of flashback ---

"And the cape worked like a charm" Tokoyami says as he folds his cape on his lap.

"It's because I made it so light wouldn't break through" Koko says as she admires her work.

"Thank you for you help" Tokoyami says with a small smile.