Part 12

This is a work of fiction with characters based on the Turkish hit series Sen Çal Kapimi.

Sorry it took so long.. been really busy, and have been nursing this cold for almost a week now. I can't seem to think straight.

"You are, and always have been, my dream." ~

Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two months later......

She felt him move beside her, hands wrapped around her body. She moved further to him, her back facing him. He tighten his hold, Eda smiles and goes back to sleep.

It was five in the morning. His body knew the time, he slowly opens his eyes. He was on his side, facing his wife. They usually sleep with him spooning her, but always wake up facing each other. Most days, Eda would wake up before him. But today, he beat her to it.

He cleared the strands of hair covering half her face. It was this face that he likes waking up to in the mornings. "Hmm, my beauty." He whispered and plant a light kiss on the tip of her nose.

"I will never get tired of waking up next to you, my love." He had stared at her wife's face many times, but it's when she's at home that she's most beautiful. Her hair a mess, her face bare. He looks at her again. Her beautiful eyes, her pointy nose, her chin and her delicious plump lips. He waits until she wakes up from her slumber.

She felt eyes staring at her. Eda felt a hand on the small of her back. She stretched out a hand and feel the familiar lean muscle of her husband. She smiles and opens her eyes and stared at the most beautiful hazel eyes.

"Good morning." She said, her hand moves to his neck, pulling herself closer.

"Hmmm.. good morning, love." He said, looking at her.

"You're up early?"

"It's already five, love."

"Is it? Then I better go prepare for breakfast." She turn to the edge of the bed and sit up but a hand pulled her back to bed.

"Hey, it's a Saturday, let's stay in bed a little longer." He hugs her by the waist. She turn to face him and planted a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, but no funny business. The last time you said that, Kiraz almost walked in on us."

"No, no funny business. I just want to snuggle. Besides, we have all day to do that. Kiraz will be at my mom's all day." His hug get even tighter.

"Serkan, you think we can go somewhere for the weekend? Just the two of us?"

"Hmm.. that's the best idea you've had all week, my love."
She hit his arm with her hand and laugh. They were spooning for a few minutes when the door to their room opens.

"See, no more funny business on morning, Mr. Bolat."

"I'm going to lock that door, from now on."

They heard small steps coming towards the bed.

"Good morning my darling." Eda gets up and picks up her daughter. And sits back down of the bed, letting Kiraz crawl to the center.