INTRODUCTION

Not a chapter but please read before reading ahead.

CHAPTERS: The chapters will be in Volumes, which means a new chapter is a new day. So you will see (ex: Chapter 5 || Volume 3) that means the story is still on the same day just a different point of view. Reading the Character's name, the date, and time on the top of the chapter will be very helpful understanding how much time has pasted.

CHARACTERS: This is a mainly Richie & Eddie story, so you won't see many different point of views unless it's extremely important to the story line.

RICHIE: Richie was sent to a reform school his freshman year of high school, he started hanging around different and viewed as "bad" groups. You will find out eventually what he did to land himself in there.

RICHIE'S HOME LIFE: There are plenty of fanfic's of Richie having a abusive household, I'm trying to stay away from that. His dad is a drunk and does yell at him, but he tries not to put his anger on him. For the most part Richie and his dad try to get along because a lot has happened to them both and they want to be there for each other.

EDDIE: Eddie will NOT be a "pastel uwu gay little twink cheerleader". That is not his character, I am trying to make these characters as canon as possible but changing things up since they are now teenagers.

EDDIE'S HOME LIFE: Sonia is not the best mom, even in the book & movies she's controlling and does make Eddie take fake medication. I am going to keep that in this story, but she won't be crazy abusive like other fanfics. I'm trying to keep this as realistic as possible.

OTHER IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:
Beverly Marsh - Currently Eddie's best friend
Henry Bowers - Currently Richie's best friend
Bill Denbrough - Currently Richie's enemy
Ben Hanscom - Beverly Marsh's boyfriend + Loser's club member
Mike Hanlon - Loser's club member
Stan Uris - Loser's club member

Please enjoy the story, liking the chapters will be a big help for me. If you have any recommendations or tips about my writing please feel free to put them in the comments or message me directly.

- King Of The Radio