MHA Oc

Name: Lucia Nishiro

Age: 16

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 155 lbs

Sexuality: Omnisexual, Male lean

Likes: Snakes, green, and roller skating

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, rap music, and chocolate

Personality: Lucia is a very chill person, she's not one to have anger issues or overreact. She's particularly nice in general, unless you purposely piss her off. She usually doesn't do much besides yell and then go back to whatever she was doing. Whenever she's around someone she likes, she usually becomes more bubbly than usual. Meaning as in she talks more, teases more, and smiles/blushes a lot. It's pretty obvious when she likes someone. For the most part she is pretty smart, but there are some subjects she needs help on, but she still passes. And, lastly, she tries to help in anyway she can.

Quirk: Tornado. She is able to form tornados by spinning in circles at inhuman speeds. In order to create a huge tornado though, she'd need help from another person's quirk in order to make her spin faster. The faster she spins, the bigger the tornado. Her spinning as fast as she can normally makes a tornado about the size of All Might. But depending on how fast the other persons quirk is, she is capable of making a tornado 20 ft tall.

Quirk drawbacks: Of course, spinning makes you dizzy. When she has created the tornado, she is in full control of it, but she isn't the best at controlling it. It takes a lot of energy to move one tornado, so she can only produce about 1-2 in each fight.

Power moves: [WORK IN PROGRESS]

Appearance:

(I usually don't use picrews, but I didn't wanna draw right now

(I usually don't use picrews, but I didn't wanna draw right now.)
She has dark green hair and wears circle glasses. She's a little chubby, but not overweight. One of her biggest insecurities is her stretch marks, but she calls them tiger stripes to help cheer herself up. She has more of an alt makeup and clothing style, with all of her piercings and heavy eyeliner.
She does have a tooth gap, but it's not too big.

Voice: Honestly, it's like a mix of Kyoka Jiro and Ochaco Uraraka's voices