𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐋𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞
𝐌𝐢𝐝-𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐈𝐧𝐧
𝟑 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

|⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰|

Y/N POV

It's been a few days since i left the Gates of Mondstadt, and now I'm at Wangshu Inn.

"Good Afternoon, Verr! Is there anything i could help out with today? it is my last day today hehe" You greeted the woman with a sweet smile.

"Good Afternoon, Y/N! There isn't much to do today, so take some time to relax. you've already helped out a lot!" she said, returning the smile

Verr Goldet POV

On second thought, maybe there is something...

"Hey, Y/N? There may be a task that i could give you, how about it?"

This one is risky, but perhaps They could brighten his mood.

"Yeah!! Of course Verr! What is it?" They said, Beaming with Excitement.

"It's not a Hard job, i just need you to deliver something to someone on the balcony, hehe."

Y/N POV

She's acting slightly weird, but I'll take the job anyways.

"Of Course Verr!"

Little did you know, this would probably be the worst job you ever accept...

So, The Boss want's me to deliver this Almond Tofu to a Boy on the Balcony-?

"Lets see... His name is Xiao-"

"You Called?"

"WAHHHHHH" You screamed as a startling voice came from behind.

"What do you think you're doing scaring people like that? honestly!"

"Me? Scaring Mortals? i do not harm Mortals, so there is no reason for them to be scared" He said with an unfazed expression.

"Ugh whatever, so I'm looking for someone named Xiao, That you? You said, placing a single hand on Your Hip.

"What do you Think?" He said, seemingly becoming irritated...

"Well.. Here, I was asked by the Boss to give You this Almond Tofu"

Xiao POV