𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐚

|⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰|

Y/N POV

"Hey there Miss Kiminami!, How are you doing this morning?" You said to the woman standing behind the counter.

"Ah, Y/N! It's nice to see you. I'm alright, what would you like to eat today?" She asked kindly.

"Hmm I think I'll go for the Mushroom Pizza, it has been awhile since I've eaten food from home"

Reminds me of when me and Amber used to eat mushroom pizza together.

"Coming right up!" She said, acting very chipper.

"Mushroom Pizza? Nice choice hehe" a soft voice said, coming from behind you.

"Oh hey ther- Oh my Archons, The Shirasagi Himegimi?" You said shocked.

Holy Crap, I can't believe the daughter of the Kamisato clan is standing right next to me, she's like Royalty.

"Hey, Shhh!! You'll attract attention" She said putting her finger on her lips.

"W-Wha-"

"Hey there Miss Kamisato, would you like something to eat?" Kiminami said

"Ah yes, just the usual please, unfortunately I cannot stay... I have to take this back to the estate as I have some work to finish" Ayaka said from behind you.

"Oh, Why did you not send your attendant then haha?" Kiminami asks, confused as to why her attendant wasn't there in her stead.

"Uhm... Thoma is currently running errands for Ayato and I wanted to go on a walk for a while" She said smiling.

"Ah, I see. Your order will be with you soon, please be patient in the meantime"

Now you and Miss Kamisato were sitting there, in silence.

"So... I didn't quite catch your name" Ayaka said, looking towards you.

"Are you talking to me??" You ask, shocked at the fact The Shirasagi Himegimi was speaking to you

"Of course, who else? hehe."

"R-Right, I'm L/N F/N but you can just call me Y/N" you said, clasping your hands together.

"Well, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Y/N!" She said.

"The pleasure is all mine Miss Kamisato"

"Please, just call me Ayaka"

"O-Oh okay!" You said smiling at her.

"So, You're not from around here are you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side

"I'm actually from Mondstadt heh.."

"Oh? Why are you in Inazuma if you don't mind my asking." Ayaka asked you.

"Well... I'm actually a student from Sumeru and I came here as I had received a request from the Tenryou comission!"

"The Tenryou Commission? That's interesting, what was the request?" She asked, curious as to what the Tenryou Comission wanted with a student.