𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭
𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

|⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰|

Y/N POV

"Hmm.. I don't have that many belongings, I'll just take my investigation books and some summer clothing, I heard Sumeru has a warm climate.. I hope its not that hot!" You mumbled whilst packing your suit case.

*Knock Knock*

"I don't recall having any visitors today..?" You said as You got up to answer the door.

oh boy... not him again

 not him again

Time Skip

"I'll say it again, what are you doing here?" You said with an annoyed expression. The annoying Captain decided to make himself at home... today really wasn't the day for him to be here.

"Oh ho? why so cold, I'm almost hurt by your words Y/N~" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Ugh i wish he'd wipe that smirk off of his face, it truly is troublesome.

"Ehe, My apologies Captain Kaeya, for some reason i mistook you for Another blue haired idiot" You said with a sarcastic smile plastered on your face.

"My My~ Maybe you should get some glasses if you're going to keep mistaking me for others~"

I really wanna punch him

"Anyways, You asked why I was here, yes? Well, a little birdie told me that you'll be going to Sumeru Academia so naturally, i came to bid you farewell~" He said, Seemingly Moving closer to you..

"Cut the flirtatious act! Ugh... Thank You, I guess." You said with an Annoyed expression.

I am greatful for him saying goodbye, though..

"Well, As much as I'd want to continue our little Chit Chat, i do have work i must attend to. I suppose this is the last time we'll see eachother for awhile, do come visit me when you have the chance~"

Why does he always have to say it that way, ugh

And with that, the Cavalry Captain left...

Let's See... From Mondstadt, it'll take about a week to travel to Liyue Harbor and then, Another week to Get to Sumeru. My Starting day is in 4 Weeks but i should leave a little earlier to avoid delay"

 My Starting day is in 4 Weeks but i should leave a little earlier to avoid delay"

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Heyaa, This Is the end of Part 2 of the Prologue, What d'ya think? Hehe, The next part will be the final part of the Prologue, and then we'll get into the good stuff~

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟖𝟔